Two questions about the actual board software

V

VSOP

First is there a place where we can pick how many posts per page we want it to default at...? I like having 40-50 posts per page instead of clicking thru lots of pages.. (I like to make use of my fast internet connection..lol)

Second.. Is there a board hack that when you mouse over the title of a thread that it will show you the first few lines of the thread..? I love that feature as many threads have crappy titles and it makes it easier to pick which ones to open

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Both very good questions. I would like to know that also.

Kimmer?

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh, and is there a way to make the icons on the left display if you have posted in there or not? Maybe an arrow or something?

I

imported_KIMMER

:cry: Well, those are all good things. I can change the amount listed which I will increase because I really don't think a lot of people are running dial up anymore. I also like that mouse over, we have that at michigan-sportsman.com and it is nice. I'll try to find hacks for everything this weekend. By the way, my friend is bringing over some dreamweaver for me to start whipping up the main site this weekend. I would say it will be done, but I also run into problems. :lol:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the hard work your doing for us Kimmer!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He ain't working that hard or he would be logged in right now :shrug:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hawgman said:

Thanks for all the hard work YOU do too Doc, your the glue that holds this site together!! Even if Ron is kicking your A$$ all over the place in the "Post Whore Wars."

I

imported_KIMMER

well, sleep got the best of me last night. :sleep: But i'm also looking at swtiching us to vb from phpbb and trying to find out how these guys are loading both into the same server then using some program to switch the info to the new board so we don't loose the posts.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ZmanM3 said:
Hawgman said:

Thanks for all the hard work YOU do too Doc, your the glue that holds this site together!! Even if Ron is kicking your A$$ all over the place in the "Post Whore Wars."

Don't thank me, I ain't done squat. Kim is the endentured survent behind the keyboard.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back