UMI= 100% USA Manufactured Suspension Products

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder to all that might not know-- All UMI Performance products are USA made with 99.9% of our products manufactured here in our facility. Unlike other companies we do not out source our products and we are very proud of this. We also manufacture all our sub-components such as adjusters, threaded tube adapters, spacers and bushing sleeves. Even our new Roto-Joint is built completely right here in this facility. We are very proud of our success, our quality and our accomplishments.

Please take a look at some of our shop pictures and add us to Facebook if you would like. Thanks again for the support :beer:

Shop tour

Ryan

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Got their Anti-wheel hop kit and couldn't be happier! Rather give my money to the US than otherseas

JimC

Reaction score
I have the LCA relocation brackets - very happy with them. We were working on the car this weekend and had a chance to compare them to a different set on a friend's Mustang. Glad I went with the UMI, and he was wishing he had done the same after looking at the differences.

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Great to hear that everyone is satisfied with the quality and performance of the products! Thanks again for choosing UMI Performance we appreciate the business.
Thanks
Brad :D

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool...didn't realize you guys were a PA company. :thumb:

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Wow... an American Company with American Built Products all at a VERY reasonable price... Shocking!!!

I wish others would get with the program.
Thanks UMI... love the Panhard Bar (have relo's too just not installed).

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
I have the anti hop kit also. Great product at a reasonable price. My car had the worst wheel hop possible and now I have zero wheel hop. Very satisfied customer.

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone for the great comments and the support we really appreciate it. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Thanks

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, good stuff!! I have quite a bit on my car from you guys. Top-notch stuff, thanks!!

See you guys in Carlisle.

iDance

Sign Guy
Reaction score
When is the next 20% off sale?

Need bolt-on LCA brackets and an adjustable panhard bar.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I looked over your products at the Spring Carlisle event and thought your products looked pretty damn nice. I've since compared your prices to other companies and found you are right there on price or even cheaper. Add that it's all American made parts and I'm sold. I plan on buying a full compliment of parts from you over the next 6-12 months.

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I looked over your products at the Spring Carlisle event and thought your products looked pretty damn nice. I've since compared your prices to other companies and found you are right there on price or even cheaper. Add that it's all American made parts and I'm sold. I plan on buying a full compliment of parts from you over the next 6-12 months.

Hello
Thanks for the great comments! And thanks for considering UMI Performance for your suspension needs. When you are ready feel free to me know either call or Pm or email and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks Again

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back