UMI Performance 20% off Thanksgiving Sale! 11/26 through 11/30

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
All of us from UMI Performance wish you a happy and safe holiday!

tdaysale.gif

Also 20% off our newly released Roto-Joint, please visit the link for more information- http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...n_page=privacy

rotojoint.gif

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
i'm looking for some upper and lower adj. control arms for my 05 with the new roto joint. What do you have, your link didn't work for me.

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
i'm looking for some upper and lower adj. control arms for my 05 with the new roto joint. What do you have, your link didn't work for me.

Unfortunately we ran out of time before the sale to get all the new Roto-Joint items on the website. I can get price and offer the sale price on anything not on the site.

Tubular lower control arms w Roto-Joint on one side and poly on the other- Sale price- $143.99

Adjustable upper with Roto-Joint- $92.79

Here is the link with more information regarding the Roto-Joint- http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=privacy

UCA for an 06 and LCA relocation brackets

Below I listed the upper control arms and relocation brackets we have for the 05-10 Mustang. The sales prices are in red-

Upper control arms-

www.umiperformance.com/1046
www.umiperformance.com/1047

Relocation Brackets-

www.umiperformance.com/1059
www.umiperformance.com/1060

Thanks!
Ryan

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Is their any real reliability difference between the weld-in and bolt-in brackets?
Also, I have non adj. lca's, panhard bar and brace, so would it be better to get the non adj. UCA or adj UCA?

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello
I would suggest going with the bolt on brackets to not only allow for easy installation but as well if you ever wanted to take them off you could. And anytime a customer asks about non adjustable or adjustable I would always suggest the adjustable as well to allow you to fine tune the rear end and allow you to set you pinion angle. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad :D

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered bolt in relocation brackets+roto joint adj LCAs
Thanks umi and thank you Brad.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Got it. I just don't think it would make sense having a adj. UCA when my PHB and brace and LCA's are non adj. I would be able to fine tune the UCA but nothing else and it might just throw off the LCA's, PHB and brace. I'm no expert at all but thats what I was thinking. I'm open to advice.
My whole suspension and chassis setup right now is strut tower brace, g-trac bar, lca's, phb and brace, and steeda sport springs.

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It doesn't look like you offer a upper control arm that is adjustable with a poly bushing?

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
I'm interested in both upper and lower. I know today is the last day of the sale, just a couple of questions. I want both adj. Would it be better to get the relocation bracket as well, positives and any negatives with this. And is the price with shipping, and if not what would it cost to ship them to 50171. Thanks Tom

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested in both upper and lower. I know today is the last day of the sale, just a couple of questions. I want both adj. Would it be better to get the relocation bracket as well, positives and any negatives with this. And is the price with shipping, and if not what would it cost to ship them to 50171. Thanks Tom

Hello Tom,

Please contact Brad by phone or e-mail and he can assist. We were both out yesterday and playing catch up today. He can still honor the sale price since you inquired yesterday.

[email protected]

814-857-5400

Thank you!
Ryan

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Got it. I just don't think it would make sense having a adj. UCA when my PHB and brace and LCA's are non adj. I would be able to fine tune the UCA but nothing else and it might just throw off the LCA's, PHB and brace. I'm no expert at all but thats what I was thinking. I'm open to advice.
My whole suspension and chassis setup right now is strut tower brace, g-trac bar, lca's, phb and brace, and steeda sport springs.

Hello
Why I suggest going with a adjustable upper control arm is because the lowers don't have to be adjustable there only function is to keep the tires centered in the wheel well and keeps the tires planted when it comes to weight distribution. And anytime you lower a vehicle it drops the chassis down closer to the suspension....therefore the upper control arm is attached to the chassis and now has the differential at a wrong angle due to the lowering. And the reason I suggest a adjustable pan hard bar is the rears shift when they are lowered....take a string with a nut tied to the end and tape it to the middle of your quarter panel from the string and get a measurement to the lip of the rim. I am sure the measurements are not the same and that's why a adjustable pan hard bar re-centers the rear end. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It doesn't look like you offer a upper control arm that is adjustable with a poly bushing?

Hello
Thanks for your interest in UMI Performance! Unfortunately at this time we do not have anything available. It is on the list but at this time I am unable to give you a exact time when they will be available.
Thanks

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
So are these new Roto-joints quieter than the tradional spherical joint?

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello
Yes they hold up and take a beating like a rod end! But as long as they are properly greased they will last like a poly bushing. And they are quieter as well. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! I am considering swapping our my poly/poly Steeda's this winter with poly/spherical style and this new design seems to be the best of both worlds.

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! I am considering swapping our my poly/poly Steeda's this winter with poly/spherical style and this new design seems to be the best of both worlds.

No Problem! Feel free to get in touch with us when you are ready.
Thanks

Back