UMI Performance Introduction

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself and our company. UMI Performance is a suspension manufacture and has been in operation since 2003. We operate out of a 14,000 square foot facility with 25 employees, all our products are manufactured and designed right here in Pennsylvania making us a USA company! You can find more information at our website here- www.umiperformance.com

We also have a Facebook page and myspace, I posted the links below if you would like to join :)

www.myspace.com/umiperformanceinc

http://www.facebook.com/business/dashboard/#/pages/UMI-Performance-Inc/105161448642

Brad is our sales rep and his user name is UMI Sales , he will be here on a regular basis to help in anyway he can.

Thank you!
Ryan

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Best S197 Site out there!!!!!!!

:bigbeer:

You guys got discount codes for members? Im looking at your billet shift stick for the 79-04 stang

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
do you guys have a strut bar that wil go over a KB blower?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
by looking at it ill tell you right now it wont fir a KB blower. theres only one i have seen that does but cant remember if he had a stock hood or not. do a search and youll find it.

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You guys got discount codes for members? Im looking at your billet shift stick for the 79-04 stang

We will be doing some different stuff for members only. If you are interested in that short stick shoot me a PM and I will get you a price.

welcome... i love my UMI Strut Bar!

Great to hear! :D

do you guys have a strut bar that wil go over a KB blower?

Unfortunately our bar will only clear the factory intake at this time. We will be working on some different designs shortly.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
UMI Performance!

Hello Everyone
Thanks everyone for the great welcome. After all of the drinks/cheers :chairfall:....lol! Like Ryan mentioned above we are :newbie:'s to this site. If anyone has any questions about anything feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad :D

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back