Unhappy with new best

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
4K-6K sounds pretty low to me. I thought Paul said he got more than that, even when using them at the track, too. I'll be sure to let you know how long they last for me... 100% street duty and no burnouts.

Don... u never race on the street?

guess going to the track every weekend helps!!!!:allhail:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I don't street race per se. I'll occasionally do some sprited driving (short little bursts), but there is generally no other cars/people around if I do. And you're right... I get my need for speed at the track on a regular basis.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yeah... that certainly helps.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Is 13.7@ 102.2mph bad on an automatic GT w/ CAI + Tune?? on a 90 Degree day?? Do you think i can get lower? or not a chance b/c its auto??

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is 13.7@ 102.2mph bad on an automatic GT w/ CAI + Tune?? on a 90 Degree day?? Do you think i can get lower? or not a chance b/c its auto??
FL is rather humid this time of year as well - so you might want to check out the DA for your day it may have been pretty horrible, but 13.7 isn't bad on street tires - you can do better. The auto isn't likely slowing you down, I have seen autos around here go ~13.00 with bolt-ons and DRs.

The big heavy rims are hurting you as are the street tires...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back