Update on the car

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Been doing a few things the past couple weeks, the car is slowly coming together.

Installed my Mcleod RST Clutch which i must admit is awesome and worth the extra money. Feels just like stock, but grips like hell. Chattered a little at first, but that was expected. Did the install on a friends lift, with NO tranny jack. It was a lot of fun (ha). Took 3 of us to pull it out.

Also got some new tires, Nitto NT05 315/35/20 in the rear. all i can say is they are BEEFY and its making me want to add an inch to my rear wheels, i have room to my sway bar... :D Anybody have experience with wheel widening?

Was trashing my first belt, so I got a Thump_RRR Tensioner. Thing is solid. Way more stout than the flimsy stock piece. I can hear my blower alot more now, prob due to no more belt slip! If you get or have a Whipple this should be required.

And finally I got my gauges set up, still haven't installed the Innovate Wideband, but it will be going on the analog of the Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge. Also have a mechanical Autometer Cobalt Boost gauge. The Interceptor is awesome. So many functions its like a toy. I'm Glad i got it. Anyway here are a few pics!!!!!

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Nice additions. I wanna pick up one of those scan gauges myself for the bullitt. How do you like it?

Its really cool, i haven't had much of a chance to mess with it and play with all the options like the performance calculator, shift light etc. But i am def glad i bought it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back