Upgrade Your Weak Stock Driveshaft with The Driveshaft Shop at AmericanMuscle

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Make sure you check our The Driveshaft Shop when it's time to update your weak factory driveshaft. The Driveshaft Shop offers driveshafts for all S197 Mustang models 2005-2014!

Factory driveshafts are weak and brittle. The Driveshaft Shop has more than just a temporary fix for a failed stock driveshaft, they have the solution to eliminating the issue completely!

Driveshaft Shop Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft 2011-2014 GT or Boss 302

Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber One Piece Driveshaft 2011-2014 GT or Boss 302

Driveshaft Shop Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft 2011-2014 v6

Driveshaft Shop Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft 2005-2010 GT

Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber One Piece Driveshaft 2005-2010 GT

Driveshaft Shop Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft 2007-2012 GT500

Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber One Piece Driveshaft 2007-2012 GT500

The Driveshaft Shop offers one of the best factory driveshaft replacements in the market. Not only is their driveshaft a direct replacement, but it's superior to the stock driveshaft in every aspect. This includes both one-piece aluminum and one-piece carbon fiber units!

Each driveshaft is balanced at an extreme RPM (9,500) to ensure it's made to handle whatever you throw at it. All the way up to a conservative 900 horsepower. In addition to weighing less than 20lbs under the stock version. IMO, The Driveshaft Shop truly provides the best of both worlds between performance and reliability!

Take a closer look at The Driveshaft Shop here at AmericanMuscle.com for more details!

jonthewick

Reaction score
Any idea how much the stock driveshaft weighs? Trying to figure out how it compares to the aluminum and carbon fiber ones. Thanks for the help.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I believe the stock DS is upwards of 40lbs on the 05-10 Mustang GT's. It's quite a bit heavier and made of steel. Although, I don't know the exact weight off hand. I'll let you know if I come across it!

Hit me up if you have any other questions!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
There you have it! Factory DS is right at 39lbs, equaling a 20lb difference between the two. Thanks for the info Mr._Q.

Shane

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back