Vinyl Wraps.

08GTS

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to let TX people, and Houston specifically that my friend owns a car wrapping business. His prices are pretty reasonable, (somewhere around 1k for our cars depending on the color) and not to say, the matte colors look amazing. Also the wrap is warranted for 5 years. The work can be seen here.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wrapped-Society/254196397928072

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
in all seriousness, would your friend be willing to fly to ny to wrap a car? i know someone looking to get it done, but the cheapest he has found is $2200

08GTS

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town for the weekend. And I could ask him, he might actually do it. He flys to vegas every now and then to wrap cars for sema. I'll ask and get back to you. And I think it's like roughly 100 bucks for getting just the roof wrapped. Depends on what color or if you want CF or whatever.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town for the weekend. And I could ask him, he might actually do it. He flys to vegas every now and then to wrap cars for sema. I'll ask and get back to you. And I think it's like roughly 100 bucks for getting just the roof wrapped. Depends on what color or if you want CF or whatever.

I was honestly thinking matte black. Ask him what he would charge to do it and how long it would take. This may be something I am really considering doing right now.

08GTS

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I'm gonna get done to mine. That M3 is fast as shit too. Supercharged.

08GTS

forum member
Reaction score
hahahah, I just realized who you are. I was in ATX this past weekend and saw you on the main drag!! Hah. I was in that gray GT.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
hahahah, I just realized who you are. I was in ATX this past weekend and saw you on the main drag!! Hah. I was in that gray GT.

LOL. I told a couple friends about how big of a dbag i felt like with the cobra badges after you asked if i had the stock blower on it :roflmao:

08GTS

forum member
Reaction score
HAHAH nah, I could hear your O/R pipe without a doubt. Definitely a sick looking car. Bet it's fast as shit too. Man, have you seen the matte blue color he has? SO sick.

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
I'm new to the wrapping concept so excuse the dumbass question: do they also cover the door-sills, etc.?

08GTS

forum member
Reaction score
Lol, no worries. Yeah they get everything pretty much. Check out the photos on the facebook page.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
HAHAH nah, I could hear your O/R pipe without a doubt. Definitely a sick looking car. Bet it's fast as shit too. Man, have you seen the matte blue color he has? SO sick.

I have not. I want white or black though.

I tried to save you...

AND thanks for ditching me and proving your douchebagness haha:moon:

LOL! Dude i have two words as an excuse : Halloween Weekend

Saturday i ended up tailgating all day & ended up too fked up. Had to pass out so i could go out that night. My baaaad.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back