Virginia Shops???

Warpony

Reaction score
Canuck going to Virginia Beach. Any good shops to pick-up some accessories?

Can anyone point me in some directions?

Cheers,

WP.

Warpony

Reaction score
Yah, one of the shops I will be looking into, but not much in the way of interior/exterior bling. Probably will look into picking up their CAI.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Moss Muscle is in Petersburg,a little over an hour from Va. Beach. Lots of parts and normally they have everything in stock.

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for?

Concur with Luke, online is where you fond the better deals so you don't have to pay tax...most online places offer free shipping as well as price matching.

American Muscle is one of the cheapest vendors to get stuff from and they ship fast....CJ Pony parts is another great place to shop, they have good sales frequently and offer free shipping as well.

The days of walking into aftermarket parts store are vanishing....costs too much in overhead to have stock on hand, it's cheaper to have parts drop shipped esp when shops have to compete with online pricing/vendors.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Moss Muscle has a 100k Sq.ft. building. One on the west coast and the other is here. Free shipping aswell. He is looking for shops that he can go into and buy. I'm sure he is aware of mail orders vendors. Moss is comparable to others. I have found them to meet or beat others prices. They will also take you on a tour of their building and walk down the several rows of parts. Great customes service and if the parts are not in stock they will ship for free to your desired location.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
When I have needed things at the last minute I have driven up there. Great people to do business with. Take a drive one day and check them out.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
WOW!!

That's awesome Mark, never knew there was a place like that near us. Think I will have to go and check them out sometime! Thanks!!

Warpony

Reaction score
Thanks MDS08. Yah, will be in the area for vacation with the family, so I'd like to hit some local shops. When I was in Florida in March, hit Silver Horse Racing, took the tour and super nice people.

I'll check out MOSS for sure.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's about 2 hours away depending on traffic....there is some historical stuff to do/see in Petersburg if you wanted to make a day of it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ehhhh...browsing their web site I see a lot of things that ship directly from the vendor and spot checking some prices they aren't better than other vendors so other than the drive and touring it I can't see it being worth the trip.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I went up there and spoke with the district manager and he hooked me up on some cool stuff. Moss has a lot of things that other places don't carry. The manager was cool,can't remember his name but I got to ride in their new Mustang and it was like a kid in a candy store. You can walk down the rows and rows of parts,check out their full upholstery shop. They are planing a big car show. They are within a rocks throw of the dragstrip. It is a must see shop.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
It's about 2 hours away depending on traffic....there is some historical stuff to do/see in Petersburg if you wanted to make a day of it.

It might take that long from Va. Beach but from my house I did it in a little over an hour.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can understand that as you are closer to 58/460 than the Va Bch traffic.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think I've ordered something from moss before awhile back, they do have alot of dress up and accessorie stuff that most places dont. I have their catalog in with the stack of mags in the bathroom lol.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I think I've ordered something from moss before awhile back, they do have alot of dress up and accessorie stuff that most places dont. I have their catalog in with the stack of mags in the bathroom lol.

I agree, found some things there you don't see at other places. Thats what drew me to them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back