What did you just Pick Up !?!

Discussion in 'The Armory' started by NastyStang113, May 3, 2012.

1. pass1over

pass1over I like it LOW

ive shot a few dozen boxes of cci subs through it. It will cycle ok for the first mag or so, but once it starts getting a little dirty, it wont. I never had intended to put a can on the p22, was just what I had/have at the time. It's not the best/most accurate pistol, but it was cheap and fun to shoot. Looking for a m&p 22, should perform much better.

2. Iceman62

Iceman62 Bullitt 6005

Picked up my first Glock...added a G43 to mt conceal-carry lineup. Love the compact fit and balance - great little gun!

Attached Files:

3. pass1over

pass1over I like it LOW

real good friend of mine CC's a G43 in a G-Code Incog holster, he LOVES it. He shoots it as well as a full size handgun. Wins local competitions against people with full size 1911's and such.

They're great guns, I was thinking about picking one up myself.

4. Iceman62

Iceman62 Bullitt 6005

This piece is so slim I actually CC in a OWB CrossBreed holster and don't even feel it's there. Had to get it...local Base Exchange had a huge Oct gun sale. :D

5. MSgt46270

MSgt46270 Senior Member

Just picked up yesterday the Glock 19 Gen 3.

6. Snakethat

Snakethat forum member

Just order a AAC M4-2000 suppressor. Im excited to get it. Sounds like the waitlist to get them is down to about 5 months now so perfect time to order

7. AndrewNagle

AndrewNagle forum member

I Need to get motivated on this. We got annexed a couple of years ago and am not suppose to shoot in town. But we live on 40 acres so I need to just tone it down a little.

8. JG-1

JG-1 forum member

Desert Eagle 50AE

20171219_145241.jpg

20171219_145100.jpg

9. AndrewNagle

AndrewNagle forum member

very nice pick up ^^^^^^

10. JG-1

JG-1 forum member

It's a beast. I can't wait to shoot it.

11. LAllison20

LAllison20 forum member

From my experience from owning two, hold on as tight as you can. The shells will eject straight in to your forehead, and may cut you, they can hit your eyes too. Wear a hat. If your taking it to an indoor range, request a lane at the end out of courtesy to the other shooters, and be prepared for everyone to stop shooting to see what the hell you are shooting! They are tons of fun but pricey to shoot. Ammo has come down a lot. The last time I bought ammo for mine it was close to $2.50/round. Nothing like watching a 2 foot fireball blast out of that D.E.! Enjoy!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

12. Iceman62

Iceman62 Bullitt 6005

Desert Eagle...for those times when you need to shoot a robber hiding "behind" the fridge. ;) :D

Nice score!

13. CammedS197

CammedS197 forum member

I just had to sell all of mine to pay for medical bills for my son and wife :sad72:. Glocks, springfields, and smith and wessons. Only thing I got left is my left hand bolt savage 11 trophy hunter XP in .308. Still trying to get rid of it to help pay. But I can always get more in time. Was thinking instead of a shield this time I'll check out the springfield CC's or maybe the glock 43. Never got one of the S&W 9c's. Not sure how that would conceal on my tall thin self lol. Really want a G19 and G34 again! Anyone here build long range rifles?

14. JG-1

JG-1 forum member

Put 60 rounds through it a little bit earlier. What a blast to shoot! The action was perfect, not one hiccup. Everyone kept looking to see what I was shooting. Lol

15. JG-1

JG-1 forum member

Got these beautiful hand-carved walnut grips with silver eagle inlay. Love them.

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

16. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

Went to the range for the first time in probably two years over the Christmas break. Friend of my dad's let me borrow his Ruger SuperBlackHawk .44 magnum. first time firing a .44 and it was a blast! Wouldn't want to send 100 rounds down range with it, but it was fun

17. nawagner

nawagner forum member

Ohh, it depends on the load. Cowboys loads are easy to shoot and you can do it all day long. It is a fun gun and my next gun purchase is going to be a SBH 44 mag. Single action revolvers are a blast!

Hopefully you cleaned your hands really well afterwards. Would hate to see you catch a case of revolveritis. It is very contagious, there is no known cure and symptoms are an empty wallet.