What have you done to your mustang today?

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
TMI adjustable head rests

e05186fa2d0f7e8eeb8b264586ae1a2a.jpg

c33b4b3114c54ece3d06c38ad87e48e0.jpg

I have seen local folks with 11+ stangs, flip these headrests 180 degs. Then angle them back a bit.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Collecting and ordering transmission parts- got my beefcake hardened shaft and exedy clutches last week and just ordered a converter today, sending the car out at the first of the year to get the trans done and maybe having a k member and a arms thrown on while it is on the lift. that is enough Christmas present for myself for now but hey the birthday is in Jan so maybe I will order some new rims and tires

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Nice to know, I had DW’s on my 9” wheels and they were awesome, except below freezing they got pretty slick.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice, doesn't break loose and spin.

I had been previously running the Conti DW's, I have a set of MPSS for the summer

Looks like my next set of tires will be either Conti extreme contact sport or DW's.. Currently I've been running Nitto G2's during the past couple years which are fine in dry conditions, but IMO they totally suck in wet conditions.. Anyhow I'd most definitely go with the DWS 06 as an all season for sure :waytogo:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I autocrossed in the wet on 275/40/18 Conti DWS's (when I was at 405rwhp N/A) ... they did great, love those tires.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Started and it and let it run for about 30+ minutes in the garage today while I ran to the store(car is kept in a separate place for winter storage) Also installed a new breather in the oil fill to add to the crankcase ventilation of the breathers.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Took advantage of the 15% off sale with free shipping and ordered some more BMR goodies for it.
New TCA032 rear lower control arms, the SP071 front GT500 springs, and the SP012 rear springs.
Slowly but surely all the Steeda stuff is coming off the car.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
While surfing local Craigslist, came across a set of Borla Atak axle-back pipes and Raxiom Gen-7 taillights...got them both for $500 (total), but waiting for spring to install. My Bullitt hibernates from Nov to ~March. Can't wait to try these out & see how much of a difference they are from my FR-500-S pipes & Gen-5 tails...cheers!

20171216_162917.jpg

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
While surfing local Craigslist, came across a set of Borla Atak axle-back pipes and Raxiom Gen-7 taillights...got them both for $500 (total), but waiting for spring to install. My Bullitt hibernates from Nov to ~March. Can't wait to try these out & see how much of a difference they are from my FR-500-S pipes & Gen-5 tails...cheers!

View attachment 66138
Congrats on the Gen 7 taillights and Borla Ataks, I think you'll especially like the Ataks.. Had a an opportunity to hear them on an 08 Shelby GT with the stock catted H still in place.. Afterwards the owner stated he experiences no drone whatsoever, but doesn't recommend removing the stock catted mid H in favor of upgrading to either high-flow cats or an O/R setup otherwise in his opinion, claims the Ataks will end up becoming too loud and more than likely end up droning as well :shrug:

Last edited:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Started and it and let it run for about 30+ minutes in the garage today while I ran to the store(car is kept in a separate place for winter storage) Also installed a new breather in the oil fill to add to the crankcase ventilation of the breathers.

You were better off not starting the car at all if you’re just going to let it idle for 30+ min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back