Why Ford, Why?

Brybrew

Reaction score
well the flame crap might be what they are reporting about, but i would say the majority will be stripe kits, Boss/mach 1 stripes and that sort of thing, and to be honest, I have seen allot of those running around as it is. Also it seems that any Camaro/challenger on the loot has some sort of sticker kit on it (stripes, hockey stripe etc)

bullitt boy

Reaction score
They can keep em. I will stick with my stealth look. They didn't say how much H/P they add .Anyone know?

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Reallly.....flames.....thats it, thats the best the can do...they should have kept that one as an idea and not put it into play.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Customer demand. If you want the Mustang to stay vibrant, vital and relevant, sadly you have to cater to the young fucks. Well all eventually die anyway, many sooner than others. Whos going to replace us and keep the Mustang going? Youngins drive imports. This is an attempt to lure them. Vaughn Gitt is focused on that as well doing the drift program with the Mustang.

Its biz. Sink or swim.

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
and can I send my car to the dealer to be `pimped out?

...... NOT

lol

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe this guy can trade his in and start over

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Yo dawg, we heard you like flames so we put flames on your flames so you can flame while you're flaming!
943173786d1244218297-moonlight-xhibit.jpg

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
Customer demand. If you want the Mustang to stay vibrant, vital and relevant, sadly you have to cater to the young fucks. Well all eventually die anyway, many sooner than others. Whos going to replace us and keep the Mustang going? Youngins drive imports. This is an attempt to lure them. Vaughn Gitt is focused on that as well doing the drift program with the Mustang.

Its biz. Sink or swim.
I'm seventeen, so I guess you consider me one of those "young fucks."

I apologize for my generation.

No, I will not be putting fucking flames on my car. Nor will any of my friends who own Mustangs.

Somehow, I don't think this'll cater to the...Anglo-Saxon portion of the Mustang's target customer base.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm seventeen, so I guess you consider me one of those "young fucks."

I apologize for my generation.

Lol. Not all your fault, its the (single) parents involved.

No, I will not be putting fucking flames on my car. Nor will any of my friends who own Mustangs.

Great, thats why youre in a Mustang.

Somehow, I don't think this'll cater to the...Anglo-Saxon portion of the Mustang's target customer base.

Correct, hence "appeal to the youngins". Perhaps I shouldve said, the "non white youngins".

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
I like it.

Because I like the fact that maybe it'll sell more cars, therefore making Ford more "easy" money, that they can then turn back into more R&D and make better Mustangs.

Also, more Mustangs means more parts cars will be available in the future.

Some of you guys really don't understand how things work, you need to look at the bigger picture. No one's forcing YOU to have to buy the decal package. but if it means that one more Mustang will be bought, then I'm OK with it.

..and, yes, I'll chuckle when I see one pass me on the street...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back