Wide Band sensor cross reference .

Skips

Reaction score
My Innovate wide band A/F gauge calls for Bosch LSU4.9 sensor.I have been getting E8 error code. I tried re calibration but still get the be code after driving a while. Any one use a different sensor than the Bosch with good luck? There are others that cross reference for less $ , just curious if anyone tried something different with success .

AHaze

Reaction score
The VW sensor mentioned in that thread is definitely not LSU 4.9 compatible. Maybe LSU 4.2? I'm also looking for an OEM application LSU 4.9 replacement. The impression I have from my limited research is they're all pretty much functionally the same and as long as your controller has a "free-air calibration" function, you're good to go. I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY TRIED THIS YET SO CAN NOT CONFIRM THE ABOVE. Some applications appear to have slight connector variations that would require modification to use in an aftermarket application. (2.3 Ecoboost Mustang) The connector on the Ecoboost F-150 sensors looks like it matches up with my Innovate and AEM gauges.

AHaze

Reaction score
I rolled the dice and bought a F-150 3.5 EB sensor (Bosch part# 17323) to try with the Innovate MTX-L plus in my Subaru. Plugged right in and seems to be working perfectly. I added a short bung extension/heat sink in hopes of extending the life of this sensor. The one that came with the gauge only lasted around 20k miles.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back