WIN the first set of 2015 Mustang Forgestar Wheels!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

AmericanMuscle is very happy announce that we teamed up with Forgestar Wheels to give away the very first set of Forgestar F14's for the 2015 Ford Mustang , custom engraved with YOUR name and serial number #1!

Forgestar was present at an invite-only event prior to the 2015 Mustang being released where they were able to obtain measurements needed to develop their wheels for the next generation Ford Mustang!

Ford changed the wheel offset in both the front and rear of the 2015 Mustang meaning that Forgestar had to head back to the drawing board and completely redesign the F14 Wheel to properly fit the 2015's!

You're getting a perfect fitting rim with the same great style offered for the previous Mustangs generations in either Piano Black, Gunmetal, Matte Black, or Silver. We're expecting Forgestar's F14's to be on shelves and ready to ship as soon as the 2015 Mustang's hit dealer lots!

If any one has any questions don't hesitate to let me know! And for all things Mustang, Keep it here at AmericanMuscle!

-Alex

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
You know... Off topic of course... If AM convinced whoever might make this front end... If the areas I highlighted still had some upper class LED super-bright blinkers that fit exactly like the render is designed on those upper lips... I wonder if they would sell more or not.... :hi:

Oh... And how do we enter like mentioned above :asshat:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ford-mustang-americanmuscle-frogestar-wheels-2015_zps5368b9d3.jpg
    ford-mustang-americanmuscle-frogestar-wheels-2015_zps5368b9d3.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 60

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I see a bunch of words but none state how to enter?

You know... Off topic of course... If AM convinced whoever might make this front end... If the areas I highlighted still had some upper class LED super-bright blinkers that fit exactly like the render is designed on those upper lips... I wonder if they would sell more or not.... :hi:

Oh... And how do we enter like mentioned above :asshat:

Hey guys-Sorry about that but you can SIGN UP RIGHT HERE!

S197Probie-Tha'ts a good question. I would be interested to see as well. We haven't seen too much in the flesh from some of the heavy hitters and we're pretty excited to see what the aftermarket community has in store for the '15's!

If anyone has any questions at all don't hesitate to let me know!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
This contest is just about to end guys! Make sure to get entered if you haven't already done so! Best of luck!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back