Wine Makers?

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
My Dad grows his own grapes and just started making his own wine. Any winemakers here? Im looking for ideas for Christmas gifts. Any websites you buy supplies from?

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
I've got 5 gallons of muscadines in the freezer right now. I'm going to pull them out in a couple weeks and make some wine. We had a bumper crop of them around here this year and this will be my first time making some wine. I plan on using some recipes I found online and there's a local wine making supply place close to my house. We'll see how it goes.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
I've got 5 gallons of muscadines in the freezer right now. I'm going to pull them out in a couple weeks and make some wine. We had a bumper crop of them around here this year and this will be my first time making some wine. I plan on using some recipes I found online and there's a local wine making supply place close to my house. We'll see how it goes.

He grows muscadines and scuppernongs. He told me he had a bumper crop as well (lives in Louisiana) and this is the reason he is finally going to give wine making a try.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back