Wounded Warriors Car Show

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Wounded_20Warrior_20Project_20sticker.jpg

The club I belong to, New York Mustangs is having our 4th Annual charity car show which will benefit the Wounded Warriors Project. This year are hoping to raise as much money as we can to help benefit the Wounded Warriors Project and we can not do it without our fellow Mustang owners and family.

Since New York is such a big state we will be having two separate events, the first being September 9th at Thomas Bull Memorial Park in Montgomery New York with a rain date of September 16th and the Western NY Show will be September 9th at Fort Niagra State Park in Youngstown, NY with a rain date of September 16th. Entry fees for the event will be $20 and you get a T-Shirt and a Goody Bag, a further donation is encouraged but it is not mandatory. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the foundation, who's mission is to "help foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history." With so many military members on S-197 forum and our own friends and family members, it would be a nice way to give back not only to them but to their brothers in arms who have been wounded in service to this great nation.

So please, come join us and enjoy the day at a car show for a very good cause! See some great Mustangs, hang out with some awesome people, meet new folks and just have a great time!!! You can donate online anytime by visiting http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/wwp or sending a donation via PayPal to [email protected] . If you can not make it to this event please donate to the event and help our Wounded Warriors and support our troops on their transition back to civilian life.

You may also send a check payable to "Wounded Warrior Project", to NY Mustangs, PO Box 96. Peekskill, NY 10566

So please everyone from NY, NJ, PA, CT, VT, please show up and post up and I can add you to our list on the main site with the link provided below:

Meeting points will be further updated in the future once they are announced. From the looks of things these will be the projected meeting points with areas added in the future.

Meetingpoints.png

So come, have a great time and support our troops!!

WFW-Thread-Flyer.jpg
181800_3623500186220_351449493_n.jpg

Attachments

• wwp-fact-sheet.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • wwp-official-flyer.pdf
    786.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
Where abouts is montgomery ny? I just came from a Wounded warrior car meet last weekend. Mostly corvettes but my car received a ton of attention. I'd like to go out to this one as well and support some wounded warriors

07gtcs

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know if my schedule will allow me to attend but I have nothing but nice things to say about the WWP Program.

For those of you that are thinking of going and contributing to their cause look at the link below. When I was being medevaced out of Afg, most of the cots had one of these backpacks. I'll just leave it at that, they really do good things.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/programs/wwp-packs.aspx

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Where abouts is montgomery ny? I just came from a Wounded warrior car meet last weekend. Mostly corvettes but my car received a ton of attention. I'd like to go out to this one as well and support some wounded warriors

It's just over the Rip Van Winkle Bridge in Orange County, NY and about an hour from Danbury, Ct and about 2 hours from Hartford

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Great cause! We raised over $4000 for the WWP at an event we held down here. Have you guys set up a direct site with WWP where people can make donations?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back