WOW no demo derby guys

dave870

Reaction score
My hobbie before i bought my 2008 shelby gt vert was derby

dave870

Reaction score
Yes they were alot of fun but it was getting crazy,you had as much in a derby car as a drag car.My 1975 impala has 557 rearend gears 355 sbc tranny cooler and on and on So now it just sits in the garage here in ohio

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Demo derby never made much sense to me.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Demo derby is great if you drive Mopar cars. I like my Mustang too much to smash it up.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I'd probably pay to see a bunch of riced out civics smash into eachother.

dave870

Reaction score
to all

Some people dont get demo derby ,thats ok its not for you,i wont ride a bull but some do but to those who have did demo it its like a rush you will never forget no drug or drink can get you that high.So if you ever thought you might want to go for it !!!:roflmao:

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Some people dont get demo derby ,thats ok its not for you,i wont ride a bull but some do but to those who have did demo it its like a rush you will never forget no drug or drink can get you that high.So if you ever thought you might want to go for it !!!:roflmao:

The one thing I don't like is the agreements between drivers. I don't like seeing guys gang up on a car and not not hit each other just because they agreed 'backstage' to do so. It's a freaking free-for-all and should be played that way.

dave870

Reaction score
Well in response to ganging up on one car i agree but if i build a car at your house spend 6months with you helping me and me helping u Do you think iam going to go after you not till we down to where we have to thats just the way it is sorry

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
IMO, Demo derby is nothing more than senseless destruction of a bunch of good cars. People buying one owner, low mileage, full size cars and then bashing the windows out, painting them with rattle cans and running the exhaust out the hood is a joke. Around here, the demo guys insist that it's racing. Sorry, it's not. I will say that there is strategy involved. But it's still fucking stupid.:2cents:

Last edited:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Seems like a waste of perfectly good cars to me.

Demo derby is great if you drive Mopar cars. I like my Mustang too much to smash it up.

Bite your tongue! I might drive a Ford Mustang, but I'd take a Ram over an F-series any day.

dave870

Reaction score
dont think so

My cars have headers out the hood windows taken out not busted some derby cars have better paint jobs than some of the stangs on here AS a waste of cars cash for clunkers was a waste of cars :kma:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe we can gather up a few ZL1's and smash them up derby style lol

Ramairgt1

RIP Pfc. Patrick Devoe
Reaction score
Must be upstate in the woods, never heard of it in the city+tri state area lol.

Just about every county fair in NY has a demo derby.
You dont see them in the city due to the fact that you cant find a patch of grass large enough unless you visit yankee stadium:beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back