WTB: 05-09 Flowmaster Outlaws

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Sup fellas, looking for a set of outlaws or if anyone has a set that the mufflers can be salvaged Id be ok with that too. So if you have a set please pm me with a price. Im getting the itch to change my exhaust again lol.

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
I had them on my 12 GT. The drone at 2K made your head explode.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
I dont mind drone. I had og 40s on my 00 gt, 07 gt and 02 gt before swapping to m80s on the latter 2. Though I know the outlaws are straight throughs. And Id keep my m80s to take the edge off.

Last edited:

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
I got a set of MBRP Pro Stainless Series for sale. Love the sound, look brand new. Will ship.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
This is more of an experiment so I dont want to spend a lot and chances are Im going to be shelving them. Im interested in the sound of the outlaws and if I can only get a hold of the mufflers Id experiment with mid mounting them. I appreciate the offer.

Joe88xj

forum member
Reaction score
I had a bbk x pipe with hi flow cats and flowmaster outlaws with factory headers on mine and it sounded awesome!!!
BUT...I put pypes style headers on and a pypes offroad x-pipe with flowmasters and drone at 2k is terrible, looking to solve this with resonators, if anybody has any input on that please pm me.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
You can mid mount straight throughs like boss and I. He has pacesetters, o/r h, outlaws and mid mounted cherry bombs and its surprisingly tame. I have no axlebacks right now but I do have m80s mid mounted and its got a nice growl to it but not too bad. Theres a reason ford put small resonators on the 11+ stangs lol.

Joe88xj

forum member
Reaction score
so a pair of resonators mid mounted would most likely resolve the problem, that's what I was thinking would work, thanks! Sounds like the OP wants to mid mount a set of outlaws?

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
If someone had an outlaw axle back thats trashed but has good mufflers I would yea. It would be interesting to hear.

Im going to dump my m80s in the meantime because its different. I have no axle backs right now, so its “dumped” after the axle, because my axle backs would slide out of the hangers and had a desire to change things up. I have to post a video one of these days so other people can hear what it sounds like. It has a nice growl at idle but its not obnoxiously loud, though our cars have a lot of sound deadening lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back