WTB: 13-14 GT500 Clutch Master Cylinder

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
I am replacing the leaking turd in my 2011 GT and heard these work much better. Can anyone assist me on where I can buy one or if anyone has one laying around? After a new clutch, flywheel and shifter this will be the final end getting this car to shift much better I hope.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
I bought mine from Tascas ebay store. It definitely helped me, the engagement point is higher up as it moves more fluid. Plus it looks much more beefy than the stocker.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just buy a brand new one. They are a pain to change. You don't want to do it twice.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the old mechanical lever arm ones with the z bar. You could adjust it exactly like you wanted it. But it made headers damn near impossible.

I ordered a gt500 clutch master cyl not that long ago from Tasca. Heres the info

DR3Z-7A543-A Master Cylinder $82.74

Be careful with the install. My pedal would bottom out the clutch master cylinder just before the pedal hit the stop. So I put a thick fender washer under the stop to take the stress off the master cylinder.

I never heard anyone else with this issue. Maybe no one ever checked it? Maybe there is some variation in the parts?

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back