WTS: 2005 Mustang GT Turbocharged (14k miles)

Gryphon

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a screaming yellow, 2005 Mustang GT that I would like like to sell! Here is what I got!

2005 Mustang GT Premium 5 Speed Coupe (fully loaded)
Hellion 62mm turbo kit (ball bearing + heat shield + upgraded BoV)
Upgraded fuel system (injectors and pump and other parts)
MGW Short Shift
Brenspeed Tune
Steeda UltralightLowering Springs
3 Gauges for the turbo + 3 pod pillar gauge mount
Bassani O/R X pipe
Full Tint all around
GTS-3 Ram-Air hood (painted to match, vents are painted black for accent)
CDC Side Louvers
Headlight Splitters

Everything has been done by a professional shop here in town. There has been no expense spared in the building of this car, everything is premium parts. This car has a total of 14,000 miles on it. The turbo is tuned to 8psi at the moment pushing roughly 410HP. Can be easily tuned to 10psi and push 460+ HP and still run safely. I just never did that as we originally tuned for 8psi. This car has never EVER been caught in the rain. Does not see snow/ice. Its stored 6 months out of the year (Im in Iowa) in a climate controlled garage at my house (heated). This car is babied, has never been to the track or anything and not abused. Non-smoker as well.

This car is pristine, and I have taken care of it in every way. 5w-20 Royal Purple oil changed on time, every time. This car has won car shows here locally as well.

Please post any questions or comments, ill get some pics up here as soon as I can for you all to see what exactly you are looking at.

Asking 21k, contact me if interested and we will discuss it if you are a serious possible buyer. As of now, there is roughly 10-11k in mods alone done (all receipts and documentation will come with car). I am located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and am willing to transport or deliver the car anywhere in the lower 48. This can be worked out as well. Title is in my hand, not at the bank!

Thanks for your time!

-Sean

You may also contact me through my email, [email protected] , Thanks!

Last edited:

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
Are you the original owner? Any accidents? Yellow is a difficult color. You either love it or hate it.

Gryphon

Reaction score
Are you the original owner? Any accidents? Yellow is a difficult color. You either love it or hate it.

I am the 2nd owner, the original owner was a gentleman in his late 40s who bought this car as a "midlife crisis" and only put 8k miles on it from 05-07, then I picked it up in 07 and have owned it till now, the clock has roughly 14k on it.

No accidents, no problems, 100% clean carfax :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back