Since I was off yesterday to take the dog to the vet, I dove in on the stereo re-do. Got the new amp installed and new 4ga power/ground wires in. Getting that 4ga through the firewall was a real peach, I ended up running through the hood latch grommet. Actually, I had to push the grommet out and snake it in that way. I also reran new speaker wires for the front left since it was running with the power wire. I ended up running it down the other side and then over behind the dash. Anyway, it's in and preliminary tuning is done. I probably will come back to it for adjustments later. I think I'm still getting some noise, so I must have a bad ground somewhere. I didn't get a chance to drive it, so I won't know until then. I did detect a little bit of hum while idling, so it may still be there once I drive it. I'll tackle the big 3 later at some point. I need a break from being on the floor again lol. This weekend I hope to get the tint removed.