2006 w/PowerHouse 76mm turbo

nickk678

forum member
Reaction score
I thought he might be out of comm too but his profile shows he is active on the boards.

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
For sale

Well, it is still for sale but TexasKyle had the next dibs on it and he and I are working out a deal now. Another Texas Gent' has dibs after kyle if that doesn't work out. Thanks for asking. Good luck on your search. r/Rich

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WOW man this is a hell of a deal , GL with the sale bud I kinda miss my powerhouse'd 08 some now going a whole different route this time tho.

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
sale

Yes sir, your cash on hand was a hard thing to turn down, but I had to keep my word. Oh, your website looks awesome! You deal with some really nice cars! Love that black ford GT.

Last edited:

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir, your cash on hand was a hard thing to turn down, but I had to keep my word. Oh, your website looks awesome! You deal with some really nice cars! Love that black ford GT.
on the way to dallas now to pick up another all black GT....can head your way in the morn.

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD

Well, she is gone! Thanks TexasKyle, I am glad you got home safe and it was a pleasure dealing with you. I hope the car is and will become what you want. r/Richard

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, she is gone! Thanks TexasKyle, I am glad you got home safe and it was a pleasure dealing with you. I hope the car is and will become what you want. r/Richard

Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. You both have my best regards, and heartfelt thanks. Richard is a Stand Up Guy folks, don't ever hesitate to deal with him.

Don't worry about your Baby. She will be well taken care of. BTW, I rolled over 10k on her right about the time I hit Texas.

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
when i couldn't buy this car i bought the procharged one on here. took it to the track yesterday here in lufkin and run some 10.80s..heading to hmp tonight to watch my buddy in a big $$ race..

what size tire u looking for ?

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
when i couldn't buy this car i bought the procharged one on here. took it to the track yesterday here in lufkin and run some 10.80s..heading to hmp tonight to watch my buddy in a big $$ race..

what size tire u looking for ?

Not sure on the tire yet. I am looking at different ones.

What car did you get?

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
this one
4-3-1120SUN20019.jpg

Luis Soto

Reaction score
Good evening guys. I acquired this Mustang a while back and just been sitting. Got it with blown motor. Wanted to see if anyone would be interested. I have no idea what to ask for it, still has everything on the parts list that Richard put back then.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Good evening guys. I acquired this Mustang a while back and just been sitting. Got it with blown motor. Wanted to see if anyone would be interested. I have no idea what to ask for it, still has everything on the parts list that Richard put back then.

Can you post some interior pics of the shifter setup?

BlownPony306

forum member
Reaction score
How much and where is it located now?

BlownPony306

forum member
Reaction score
Tried to PM you but doesn't look like you are set up to receive them. Shoot me some more info and current pics when you can. Thx!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back