2008 Mustang GT Black Leather Front Seats

1950StangJump$

forum member
Reaction score
Went with racing style seats, so selling my OEM seats. They come out of a car with only 22k miles, so that are in very good shape. They are NOT heated, but the driver's side is power and both have the side airbags intact. As you can see, the leather is broken in, but there are no tears or rips. On the upper bolster, driver's side, the foam has seemed to dent in a little - not sure if it is fixable or even matters in the overall look. I think the original owner was a bigger guy than me :)

Here's the catch . . . I transferred over the wiring harnesses, seatbelt buckles, and the passenger bladder to my new seats. So, you will have to transfer over your wiring harnesses/bladder/seatbelt buckles, which is not hard to do. The wiring you see in the picture will run the driver's seat power, if you don't care about the functionality of the airbag system or they are going into an older car.

As an alternative, and to save on your shipping costs . . . . if you only want the leather, I would be willing to pull the leather skins off and only ship you the skins and headrests. I would just junk the rest of the seat. Buyer's choice.

$200 firm plus shipping. I live in the Winchester, VA area, should anyone want to pick up.

file2-38.jpeg

file3-27.jpeg

file1-48.jpeg

file-75.jpeg

file3-28.jpeg

file4-16.jpeg

file-76.jpeg

file1-50.jpeg

file-77.jpeg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back