2011+ 304 Stainless 3" offroad x-pipe!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Quality construction! You wont find aluminized or mild steel here! Crafted from 304 stainless steel piping and flanges, tig welded and mandrel bent, full 3" 2 piece x-pipe with 2.75" ends to clamp to the factory over axle pipes. You wont find a nicer x-pipe on the market for this price!
$275 with free shipping to forum members in the cont us.

Last edited:

Grimace427

Hellhound
Reaction score
Any chance of doing an H-Pipe? Perhaps both an off-road and one that bolts on after the cats as a pure stock replacement?

Other than hearttrob(with questionable quality), only JBA has an h-pipe that bolts in the stock location. I like the sound of my aftercat Magnaflow x-pipe at WOT, but just driving around town it is almost too mellow or European(I work for Mercedes).

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Looks very nice, just wish someone made a piece like this for the GT500 that did not require long tubes.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Looking good man, wish I didn't have one already.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes. We work with on3 now and are a vendor for all their products. This x-pipe was a result of the new turbo kit for the 5.0 coming soon. ;)

Last edited:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
You guys are practically giving that thing away! I paid more than that for my O/R JBA H, just to have it show up and find out it needs Cat delete pipes to mount up. So even more $$$. Good work.

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
Are you guys considering making cat delete pipes? Cause I already have an x pipe unfortunately.

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Man this makes me sick to my stomach, I paid $299.00 for my Lethal aluminized off road X. You guys will sell everyone of those you can get your hands on. When I complained about the high price for the aluminized version from Lethal and said we were all paying the new 5.0 TAX they came back with some bullshit answer. Hell I might buy one of these and throw the Lethal version in the trash!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you guys considering making cat delete pipes? Cause I already have an x pipe unfortunately.

Right now nothing else in the works that I know of. This was a byproduct of the turbo kit coming out for the 5.0 so that turbo setup is our main focus right now.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Man this makes me sick to my stomach, I paid $299.00 for my Lethal aluminized off road X. You guys will sell everyone of those you can get your hands on. When I complained about the high price for the aluminized version from Lethal and said we were all paying the new 5.0 TAX they came back with some bullshit answer. Hell I might buy one of these and throw the Lethal version in the trash!

Been reading a lot of people saying the lethal/bbr/greyhound x pipe is leaking lately too.

anyway, with this stainless one being this price, I can't but think lethal would have to drop their pipe down to the $190 range to compete now.

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Seer;1279367[COLOR=blue said:
]Been reading a lot of people saying the lethal/bbr/greyhound x pipe is leaking lately too.

Yep mine leaked bad where the two pipes clamp together on the drivers before the X section. I had to have it welded to stop the leak. I agree on the $190.00 price point. If they don't lower the price and everyone knows about this new stainless piece they'll never sell another one at $299.00.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
These guys need to make one for the GT500 (11-12 :D)

Every off road pipe pretty much requires LT's

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back