2011 Mustang GT p0302 and p0308

Daniel Ryel

Reaction score
I am getting the codes posted above after recently replacing my Clutch Master/Slave and Full Clutch Kit.

Now I am getting misfires randomly.

I haven't done much yet, I am going to start with pulling the coils and plugs and checking them, but the engine ha 70k miles and has never had a real engine issue yet.

Advice before I start in the morning?

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
Those are ignition misfire codes for cylinders 2 & 8. First try switching coils with adjacent cylinders, reset the KAM, and see if the codes change. If they don't, repeat the procedure but by switching spark plugs instead.
Let us know what you find.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Need to do a "crank relearn" if the flywheel was removed. KAM reset has nothing to do with misfire codes after clutch replacement.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Need to do a "crank relearn" if the flywheel was removed. KAM reset has nothing to do with misfire codes after clutch replacement.
When i replaced my flywheel and torque converter the instructions clearly say to do a KAM reset...

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
When i replaced my flywheel and torque converter the instructions clearly say to do a KAM reset...
Sure, it wont hurt to do a KAM reset. Its like when the IT support tells you to try and clear your cache....
IMO, you do not need to clear learned fuel trims. It has no impact on the crank relearn.

Daniel Ryel

Reaction score
You guys are awesome that worked. Figured the shop would have done that that replaced the clutch kit. Thanks everyone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back