2012 LMMC Spring cruise!!!

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut, LMMC-CT
'12 Spring Cruise

Trip Highlights: 1.5 Hour Spring cruise leaving from Meriden, CT ending at Hoffman Ford's newly remodeled showroom!

Come take a ride with friends and enjoy the scenery of Connecticut with a group of fellow Mustang enthusiasts!

Date: Sunday, May 20, 2012
Rain date Sunday, May 27, 2012
Meet time: 10AM (Leave promptly at 11AM)
Location: Lowes Home Improvement, 1201 East Main St, Meriden, CT
Mileage: Approximately 100 miles
Total Time: Cruise=Approximately 1.5 Hours

-Come gassed up and ready to go. We will not be making any stops for gas.-

Starting Location: Lowes Home Improvement 1201 East Main St.. Meriden Ct.

Ending Location: Hoffman Ford, East Hartford, CT

Lunch : Lunch will be provided by the generosity of the Hoffman Auto Group.

Show your support for our Club and come join us for a a great spring cruise! Our spring cruise is always the biggest of the year and we'd love to break our record of 80+ Mustangs!

Tell your friends! This is one of the few club events which are open to all so people can see what our club is really all about.

Please let us know you are planning to attend by replying to this thread so we can plan accordingly and keep a list. Don't wait until the last minute as we plan events accordingly based upon interest!

To make our lives easier please do not feel the need to let us know that you cannot make it.

Hope to see you on the road!

Anyone traveling with the group is asked to obey all posted speed limits! This is not a race or contest. That is not what we are about. If you do not think you can obey posted speed limits or follow the group leaders please do not come along for the ride.
1986 Saleen Mustang, White/blue stripes
2007 BMW X-3SI
2011 BMW 328XI

The advise given above is meant to provide accurate and informative information with regard to the subject matter at hand. This information is given with the understanding that I am not engaged in rendering licensed, certified mechanicial advice. Since the details of your particular issue are fact dependent, you should additionally consult with a certified professional, at your own cost.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Few pics from last year to get ppl interested!

014.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

035.jpg

064.jpg

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hoping for a big turn out! I have alot of cars to clear out the front of the dealership!!!! We need parking!!

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome. If you havent already, post up on lmmc-ct.com..There is a sign-up thread in the Lounge....:thumb2:

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
I knew I signed up somewhere already lol yeah I posted on there a month or so ago. post #19

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
plenty of pizza for everyone!! Any special requests what you want on them? :2g1c:

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
gonna be a great day for it! can't wait!!

if anyone going on this cruise has a set of 05-09 GT mufflers that they'd want to trade/sell me, PLEASE pm me so we can work something out. I just did a dual exhaust conversion today with slp loudmouths and the slp's are a bit loud for my taste. posting a thread in wtt now as well.

RI_2011_GT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sad to announce I won't be attending.... When installing my Roush Supercharger Kit, a gasket was missing. I called Roush, but they were doing inventory and couldn't ship one until Monday.

It looks like a perfect day!!! I can't wait to see the pics!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back