2013/2014 tail lights.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Friend got backed into, long story short, his missed a few payments on his insurance and had to fix the car himself (yes, he is a dumbass). Ford wants like $1000 for two tail lights.

Any leads on a nice, damage free used set, please PM me.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Ford is down to $1000?? That's not bad, used sets are still not much cheaper than that. $7-800 is still the norm on Ebay, with the rare $600 set if you get lucky.

I've got a new pair of custom tinted 2011/12 lights on the way, if I end up liking them I'm going to sell my 2014's. I'll let you know if/when I do...

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Ford is down to $1000?? That's not bad, used sets are still not much cheaper than that. $7-800 is still the norm on Ebay, with the rare $600 set if you get lucky.

I've got a new pair of custom tinted 2011/12 lights on the way, if I end up liking them I'm going to sell my 2014's. I'll let you know if/when I do...

That is with his discount via a buddy. Let me know if you sell yours please. I will pass along the info.

Thanks!

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
*edit*
Sorry man, they're sold already, I couldn't pass up that offer.

Last edited:

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
They literally sold in like 15 minutes. I posted on FB, came and posted in this thread, then got a message from a guy offering my asking price of $850. I expected to sit on them for a few days at that price, which I thought was high.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
They literally sold in like 15 minutes. I posted on FB, came and posted in this thread, then got a message from a guy offering my asking price of $850. I expected to sit on them for a few days at that price, which I thought was high.
Crazy what those fuckers go for...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back