2015 F150

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Cam I may be contacting you here shortly. I'm going to be in the market for a crew cab ecoboost with leather....any exterior except black.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Send me a list of what you want and I'll order the truck for the hell of it weather you buy it or not as long as it's not a bastard unit (fully loaded in 2wd, or fully loaded with no navigation, or an ugly ass color that doesnt sell) lol.

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
what options did you choose? i actually like the base wheels better than the ones pictured above.

It's an XL 5.0L 2wd with the sport pack. 385 hp in a truck that weighs 4200 pounds isn't too shabby.

Also I agree with you. I don't like these wheels as much but come with the sport pack. They'd be the first to go.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm just not so sure about this body style. I don't get the piece on the headlights. The Tundra tailgate is weird, too.

I'm with you. From the side I like it. Front and rear is stupid ugly! Just like a 'yota so maybe the yote in the first post wasn't so far off.
Of course the '15 stangs are the same way. Great from the side but butt ugly from any other angle.

Sent from iPhone

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
It's an XL 5.0L 2wd with the sport pack. 385 hp in a truck that weighs 4200 pounds isn't too shabby.

Also I agree with you. I don't like these wheels as much but come with the sport pack. They'd be the first to go.

4200 lbs?! I didn't realize they were that "light" the truck optioned as you have it will hurt a lot of lightning owners feelings in pretty much all regards. I actually like this restyle. The outgoing gen didn't do much for me. The fx4 trucks, and raptors were sharp looking though. But base for base the new gen is definitely more capable and looks great. Do the xlt equipped trucks come with HID stock? Or just halogen?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
It is going to be bad with earlier ecoboost used plummeting, may not be able to help myself.

I do agree the broken out options are so much better, why do I need adjustable pedals and a backup camera with the chrome package to get fog lights? (made up example)

Last edited:

hotrod_renegade

Captain Hindsight
Reaction score
Went to the Ford dealer on Friday to check out a used 2013 FX4 Ecoboost, and they talked me into taking a 2015 Lariat Sport Ecoboost out for a spin. Son of a bitch if I didn't end up ordering one. Lariat FX4 Ecoboost, Tuxedo Black 502A, Max Tow, Moonroof, etc. etc. $56.6K MSRP, and after some talking it will be right around $50k out the door. The fit and finish on these new models is completely over the top, I was blown away. It's the first truck I've ever bought brand new and ordered to my liking, so I'm a little giddy about it. Should be here in 8-12 weeks :snoopy

vehicle.png

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Went to the Ford dealer on Friday to check out a used 2013 FX4 Ecoboost, and they talked me into taking a 2015 Lariat Sport Ecoboost out for a spin. Son of a bitch if I didn't end up ordering one.

That's how it goes...LOL! And for this exact same reason I refuse to go look at the S550s.

Congrats on the new ride. She's a beauty.

hotrod_renegade

Captain Hindsight
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Been looking at a lot of pics online the last few days and I am definitely happy that I pulled the trigger. They are great looking trucks! I just realized it will actually look very similar to the truck in the OP, save for a Lariat grille and chrome skull caps. I love those new 20" chrome package wheels.

IMG_5664_zps0d9bb500.jpg

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I have yet to drive one, but really wanting to. May get something as a DD and to haul the car to the track in the next couple of years.

Anyone see the smashing Edmunds did?

I don't like Edmunds, but at least someone had the balls to buy a brand new truck and start beating on the aluminum for science.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back