2019 Dodge Rebel

Snakethat

forum member
Reaction score
Hey fellas Im currently looking to trade my 2014 tundra for one of these
https://www.ramtrucks.com/2019/ram-1500/hero/rebel-12/rebel-12-overlay.html

I think its a pretty slick ride. I live in Indiana but work in North Dakota. My truck sits at the airport parking lot. Anyway I have contacted three dealers with only one so far really talking on the phone. That dealer is in Idaho which i believe is the biggest dodge dealer in north america. So of course they are willing to talk. I pretty much have negotiated the price and just need time to drive there and make the deal if I decide to with them. The other two dealers are located in the city that i fly in and out of (bismarck,ND and Williston ND) The salesman from williston wasn't really wanting to talk on the phone but tomorrow im going to push the issue. As for the salesman in bismarck he was somewhat the same. Monday morning ill give them a call and see if i can't get some pricing from them as im sure they will be more willing to talk.

Does anyone on here have a new rebel? The prior years all had air ride suspension which is a no-no in cold climate weather. 2019 is the first year they have offered traditional suspension.

Whats ur thoughts?
Thanks

Snakethat

forum member
Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger last night and put down a hold. So it comes off the website. Be nice to get back into a new vehicle. My tundra didnt have a whole lot of options and neither does my mustang. I like 07 mustangs interior although I did install the a touch screen.. I think its really done well. Tundra was a bit bland but the truck only cost 33k new off the lot after negotiations. I think I got a good trade in value for my truck which is 22k. I didnt think that was too bad.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back