2019 Mustang GT Blackout Question

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Mustang GT I'm thinking of blacking out. One of the best things I did on my 2005 Mustang was to replace all the bright chrome with black chrome pieces. It was a cheap, easy upgrade that went a long way looks-wise, but the new parts are definitely higher end than they were in 2005. They're also not as bright/cheap looking, so I'm wondering if it's even worth it.

I'd like to do the obvious things (vents, inside handles, etc), but I'm sure there is a ton of shit I haven't even thought of. Hoping someone has already done this and can chime in.

Thanks!

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Depends on the trim level of the car. If you want classy no ricer BS, I'd look into some factory 2019 Bullitt parts as the theme of that car is blacked / subtle not flashy.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Depends on the trim level of the car. If you want classy no ricer BS, I'd look into some factory 2019 Bullitt parts as the theme of that car is blacked / subtle not flashy.
Ok, looking now. I haven't bought mustang shit in ages. Is it appropriate to ask for recommendations on where to get it? I know we have a lot of vendors, but I honestly don't feel like digging through a ton of them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back