2021 Kawasaki Z900RS f/s

Discussion in 'Misc Items For Sale' started by spectreman, Jun 11, 2022.

1. spectreman

spectreman forum member

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022 at 12:38 PM
  2. kazman59

kazman59 King of Kazmania

Having done some of the upgrades on this bike, I can vouch for both bike & seller. Bike is immaculate and well set up. Seller is a stand up gentleman.

spectreman likes this.
  3. spectreman

spectreman forum member

Thank you, sir.

4. oldVOR

oldVOR forum member

If I only had an easy way to get it to the mid-atlantic area

5. spectreman

spectreman forum member

One could always ship!

6. 86GT351

86GT351 forum member

Vouch for a good seller!

spectreman likes this.
  7. DieHarder

DieHarder Senior Member

Nice bike. Like the retro look. Reminds me of bikes from the 80's. ;D

Just sold my entire collection of 84-86 Nighthawk 'S' CB700's. Great bikes; getting too old and too many crazies on the road these days who either are oblivious to your presence or just don't care. Gotta a fair price from a young man who was thrilled so glad to move them on to the next generation.

HPIM1367.JPG HPIM1401.JPG

Horsn_Around likes this.
  8. spectreman

spectreman forum member

I had an '84 blue/black CB700SC Nighthawk. Loved that bike as it was- to this day- one of the first new bikes I ever bought. To me, it was a hot rod, so cool looking and yet in reality, it was an near indestructible appliance and required little maintenance. It's one of those bikes that I still regret ever selling.
    Lee

9. DieHarder

DieHarder Senior Member

Yep, they were pretty much bullet proof; as long as you changed the oil regularly. I switched to synthentic and never had any failures of any kind. Here you go...enjoy. Parma-20150918-00219.jpg Parma-20150918-00220.jpg Middleburg Heights-20150918-00217.jpg

10. spectreman

spectreman forum member

Still an awesome looking ride! I think I owned 4 different Honda Nighthawks of various sizes - this wasn't my last. I also had the 750 version, such a plain jane toaster oven but lordy, she was indestructible.

11. DieHarder

DieHarder Senior Member

Later versions were horrible. Down on power, handling and looks. Glad yours ran well. Many didn't. That said, the only version I kind of like are the 919's but finding a decent one is rare today. But, like I said street riding days are over. Too many maniacs out there. Might consider dirt bikes again but kinda old for that as well. Not as flexible as I once was...

Gotta go work on the Mustang. Time for the yearly pull the spark plugs; clean, add a little anti-seize and reinstall gig. I now use Brisk one-piece plugs; expensive, but worth it... The guy I bought the car from never changed plugs. That was certainly no fun; guarantee never doing that again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.