24H Le Mans 2018 with the mustang

Reaction score
I go to the Le Mans 24h pretty much every year, this year I took the mustang with me. It got a lot of attention, even among the plentyful Astons, Fezza's, Prosches, TVR's, and other exotica. I was even honored to be selected into a carshow on friday evening, standing along side cars like the Lotus Exige 380, and brand new Aston Martin Vantage.

Will be going with the Mustang again next year! Have to think of a new livery now.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
very cool, I can't view the videos at work were you able to do some laps ?

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
super jealous, le mans is on my list to visit at leat once for the 24 hours. Cool videos and pictures!

we've been going to Sebring for the 12 hour race for 5 years now, but this would be awesome

linderpat

Reaction score
Nice! Way to represent. That car is right at home with the euro exotics.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
....and you got attention at a fraction of the cost and maintenance upkeep of any euro exotic.:headbang:

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I go to the Le Mans 24h pretty much every year, this year I took the mustang with me. It got a lot of attention, even among the plentyful Astons, Fezza's, Prosches, TVR's, and other exotica. I was even honored to be selected into a carshow on friday evening, standing along side cars like the Lotus Exige 380, and brand new Aston Martin Vantage.

Will be going with the Mustang again next year! Have to think of a new livery now.

Looks great with all those exotics! Fits right in.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back