'60 F250 & F100 Build.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Got to step away from daddy duty this last Sat and got the cab sitting where it should be. The rear is about 5" to high so going to have to bring it down a LOT!!

Last edited:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I forget, is this going to get painted or the patina left because I'm diggin it

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I forget, is this going to get painted or the patina left because I'm diggin it

I've got a lot of people telling me to leave the patina but I'm just not much into that look. I like it when the patina is cool looking but that just not the case on my truck. So it will be getting painted at some point. It might get driven in rough form for a year or so before I get to it though.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I got some free time this Saturday so jumped back on the '60 project. I got started on the baby tubs in the bed. I only got one side done so maybe this week I can get down there and get the other one tacked in.

higherpowerracing

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome work dude! Looks great! I'm doing a 61 f100 myself.

da293843ae0071585687b2e29e3b7e62.jpg

df302f6f91bc7ffdbbc8237e8b47a03d.jpg

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
looks good. I wish I would have tried dustless blasting on my last mustang instead of taking it to a plastic media blasting shop. Why did you not do the entire bed?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
looks good. I wish I would have tried dustless blasting on my last mustang instead of taking it to a plastic media blasting shop. Why did you not do the entire bed?

Money is tight with just having a new little girl so I had him hit the hard to sand spots. I can do the flat panels with a sander.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Well we started trying to get my little girl to sleep in her own room so dad hasn't been getting much sleep the last month which means I haven't felt like going down to the shop and working. lol I did lower the rear of the truck using 3" lowering blocks a few weeks ago. I'm not real happy with how it came out but it might just have to do for right now.

The black line on the box is where the rear of the frame was sitting.

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. We have a 2 year old girl and one on the way (18 weeks). I sorry to say it doesn't get easier to find time. I have three mustangs in the garage begging for my attention.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I pulled the motor and trans off the chassis so I can finish some welds and get it ready for paint as well.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back