AC Vents- Replacements?

Mixer99

Reaction score
Anyone have an aftermarket source for replacing the AC Vents? If not, any suggested replacements for the gray (or black on later ones) plastic trim housing that the round vent slides into? The vents are looking very work and the silver trim rings are brittle from being baked in the sun for years. Currently have 2005 GT with the silver housings and vents, but fine with Black if I can replace all 4. Ebay only has used ones, and I'm not paying $100+ plus each for NOS. I've also tried local junk yards with limited success.

Reaction score
Mostly what I'm finding is for 15-22 model years. CJ Pony Parts might be your best bet. I would call them so they know exactly what piece you're looking for. Mostly what I see is the entire assembly, and honestly, that may be how you have to buy them nowadays as one piece. Amazon looks like they have some stand alone replacement bezels but I can't speak to the quality. Good think about Amazon is that if you don't like them or they don't fit you can easily send them right back.

I have one myself that the chrome is peeling off of so I'll be searching too lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back