After almost 5 years ownership, just noticed something...

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
The oil pressure gauge in my '08 was always red, 0psi oil pressure. Only annoyed me when I ran mycolor in light blue a few times, but I like red gauges so that was rare.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
don't feel bad. I owned my 2013 premium for about 4 months before I saw the pony puddle lights. The first time I saw them on was when I went to take the car out of the garage after dark one night. I saw this white light shining on on the drivers side and at first thought it was moonlight shining through the window. When I backed out and stopped to get out and close the garage door (too poor to afford an powered door opener) I saw the pony on the grass as I walked back. Initially it was unique, but I later viewed it as only one step above having window washer nozzles with LED's on them. LOL!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmm, wondering if tach warning can be programmed as a shift light

I am only as good as my source when I asked my tuner about this being changed on my 14 GT to 7300 RPM. He said it was not possible. That may be different with other models, or it may have simply been his quick response rather than dig into something he did not know or had no interest in. Would be nice to know that this could be altered on the 11+ cars or other models that have this function.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
don't feel bad. I owned my 2013 premium for about 4 months before I saw the pony puddle lights. The first time I saw them on was when I went to take the car out of the garage after dark one night. I saw this white light shining on on the drivers side and at first thought it was moonlight shining through the window. When I backed out and stopped to get out and close the garage door (too poor to afford an powered door opener) I saw the pony on the grass as I walked back. Initially it was unique, but I later viewed it as only one step above having window washer nozzles with LED's on them. LOL!
This is why I disabled my puddle lights. You can simply pop the lens off the bottom of the mirror housing and unplug the wire connection, then snap it back into place.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back