Any suggestions to go lower in rear?

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
You're gonna need the fenders rolled better, and less offset in the wheel to get it much lower.
What is the suspension now?

StaticS197

Reaction score
I’m on coil overs o removed my bump stops but have yet to completely cut the mounts off I need to get higher spring rates due to hitting axle on frame. Trying to figure out if getting my frame c notched is worth it

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Not sure what you would C-notch, but you can relocate the bump stops or remove them completely and make custom ones.

Figure out where the suspension makes contact and cut it out of the car, welding in new sheet metal and make some more room.

StaticS197

Reaction score
The contact spot is on frame and axle and there is a spot where it can be notched just going to be a lot of work

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car is bagged and when aired-out the over axle pipes hold the car up when they rest on the differential. Are you sure the frame rails are resting on the differential?

NHOsfCU.jpg

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes they rest on the axle it self.

Not that I can point you to the form as I can't remember which one I saw it on but there was a bagged GT500 that had the frames rails sectioned so the car would sit right down. As I recall there were a pile of progress pictures. Maybe something will show up on a web search. If you go ahead and do please post lots of pics.

Back