APR carbon dash, Lloyd's GT500 mats, etc..

Discussion in 'Mustang Parts For Sale' started by mavisky, Jan 23, 2019.

1. mavisky

mavisky forum member

Well here it is guys. The parts for sale ad now that the GT500 is gone. Photos available if needed. Some of these parts may fit other years, but most are 2007 to 2009 specific. All prices are before shipping costs unless you're local to Atlanta.

APR 3 piece carbon fiber dash replacement (leaves passenger airbag as is) - $350
    Braided stainless brake lines front and rear - $75
    Lloyd's GT500 Logo Floor Mats front and rear - (some heel wear on driver's side and could use a light scrubbing) - $65
    Ford Racing chrome shift lever and white ball knob - $50
    Covercraft windshield shade - $25
    Smoked LED 3rd brake - $30
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

please update your pics/listings to meet the classified rules posted in the sticky at the top of the sub-forum

3. mavisky

mavisky forum member

Pictures removed except for the one that meets your criteria. Items are all boxed up and ready to ship for those ready to order. Any review of my account will show all of these items in various threads from the original installation. PM me for additional questions of for detailed photos.

4. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

if it's listed it should have a pic like you posted

personally I don't doubt you have the items, but we have these rules for a reason and they should be followed please

5. theRedStorm

theRedStorm forum member

What brand is the brake lines