Avg. Cost for a detailer to apply opti-coat?

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
What in the hell are you talking about? You corrected absolutely nothing. If more than one person has to point out you're a jerk... maybe it's not them.

Previously you accused me of calling you names, which I hadn't. Now it seems you are guilty of what you falsely accused me of. And I'm actually a really nice and very honest guy, with integrity. You on the other hand, I am not so sure about. Aren't you the guy who went on a date with a girl, ate the food and then bailed leaving her with the check?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
girl-fight.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh for fucks sake..... Everyone let it go.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Previously you accused me of calling you names, which I hadn't. Now it seems you are guilty of what you falsely accused me of. And I'm actually a really nice and very honest guy, with integrity. You on the other hand, I am not so sure about. Aren't you the guy who went on a date with a girl, ate the food and then bailed leaving her with the check?

Because you did, thats pretty much what you do when you're backed into a corner. As well as everyone else who commented, all agreed, your car was in bad shape. You didn't even have the eye to notice it yourself. Your hired detailer had to put in more work than agreed upon to get it to look right. Kudos to him for doing a good job. Here you wanted to low ball people and feel their services were only worth a few hundred bucks. Do less talking and more reading, you may actually learn something

Guilty as charged, you're a jerk.

As far as that girl... umm, lying about your appearance is pretty pathetic, I bet she won't ever try that again. Don't even think you are going to try and judge me.

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Because you did, thats pretty much what you do when you're backed into a corner.
Where did I call you a name or anyone else here? And backed into a corner? That hasn't happened.

As well as everyone else who commented, all agreed, your car was in bad shape. You didn't even have the eye to notice it yourself.

Everyone? a couple people commented that was all. Again, he took pics of the worse spots, which he specifically told me. Yes there were a few rough spots. He even commented on his write-up that the paint wasn't terrible. His words.

Your hired detailer had to put in more work than agreed upon to get it to look right. Kudos to him for doing a good job.
More work then agreed upon?? B.S. I was 100% honest about my car. Said it had 14k miles and swirls. We agreed on the 2-stage. not anything specific to hours spent. I don't have a crystal ball to know how many hours it will take him.

Here you wanted to low ball people and feel their services were only worth a few hundred bucks.
More total BS. I was just shell shocked by some of the prices I was seeing, AS OTHERS HERE WERE TOO. INCLUDING ANOTHER DETAILER EVEN!

Do less talking and more reading, you may actually learn something.
You give yourself way too much credit. You are not half as smart as you think you are.

Guilty as charged, you're a jerk.
Look in the mirror, pal.

As far as that girl... umm, lying about your appearance is pretty pathetic, I bet she won't ever try that again. Don't even think you are going to try and judge me.
Your answer to that is to stay and eat the food, and then ditch her sticking her with the check. And who's the "Jerk" again?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Where did I call you a name or anyone else here? And backed into a corner? That hasn't happened.

Everyone? a couple people commented that was all. Again, he took pics of the worse spots, which he specifically told me. Yes there were a few rough spots. He even commented on his write-up that the paint wasn't terrible. His words.
Your hired detailer had to put in more work than agreed upon to get it to look right. Kudos to him for doing a good job.[/QUOTE]
More work then agreed upon?? B.S. I was 100% honest about my car. Said it had 14k miles and swirls. We agreed on the 2-stage. not anything specific to hours spent. I don't have a crystal ball to know how many hours it will take him.
[/QUOTE] Here you wanted to low ball people and feel their services were only worth a few hundred bucks.[/QUOTE]
More total BS. I was just shell shocked by some of the prices I was seeing, AS OTHERS HERE WERE TOO. INCLUDING ANOTHER DETAILER EVEN!

[/QUOTE]Do less talking and more reading, you may actually learn something.[/QUOTE] You give yourself way too much credit. You are not half as smart as you think you are.

[/QUOTE] Guilty as charged, you're a jerk.[/QUOTE]
Look in the mirror, pal.

[/QUOTE]As far as that girl... umm, lying about your appearance is pretty pathetic, I bet she won't ever try that again. Don't even think you are going to try and judge me. [/QUOTE]
Your answer to that is to stay and eat the food, and then ditch her sticking her with the check. And who's the "Jerk" again?[/QUOTE]

:handjob::roflmao:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I would like to point out that I detailed my wife's car and offered the most "tech" in this thread and no one asked me for more info??.. ahhhhhh

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I would like to point out that I detailed my wife's car and offered the most "tech" in this thread and no one asked me for more info??.. ahhhhhh

What techniques did you use?

Approx. how much water was harmed while you cleaned the car? Did you use Zymol Solaris Glaze because that shine was amazing!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

It was all photoshopped!! We all know anything you put your crabscratchers on turns to a disaster!!!:beerdrink:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
other then me waxing over the bugs on the front bumper and the do it yourself scratch removal... it came out Greeeeeeeeeeat!

images

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
other then me waxing over the bugs on the front bumper and the do it yourself scratch removal... it came out Greeeeeeeeeeat!

images

Yes job well done! Immortalizing the bug carcasses was a nice touch.:D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back