BBR Stage 2 NSR Dyno Graphs vs Stock??

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a "real" before and after Dyno graph of just the BBR stage 2 NSR cams??

I dont want one with oh I threw in exhaust and pulleys ect.. I would like proof they add HP with out losing torque/HP below 4000...
:beerchug2:

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I don't have any BBR NSR cam dynographs but I have one thing to say. EVERY cam out there is going to make you lose some low end power, but what matters is how much. ;)

Last edited:

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't think BBR recommends just doing their stage 2 cams without also doing valve springs. So no such thing as a BBR stage 2 NSR that I am aware of.

I'm sure John will chime in when he sees this thread.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think BBR recommends just doing their stage 2 cams without also doing valve springs. So no such thing as a BBR stage 2 NSR that I am aware of.

I'm sure John will chime in when he sees this thread.

OOPS, I didn't notice BBR in the thread title. :thud:

I think he meant BBR Stage 1 cams, which are NSR.

rivercitypony

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed.com has a dyno comparison of the Comp NSR Stage II cams vs. a stock setup. The NSR stage II dyno includes a C&L Racer CAI. The results had the NSR
Stage II cams giving 20hp and 1tq. gain over stock. BTW, both cars had a custom tune.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have any BBR NSR cam dynographs but I have one thing to say. EVERY cam out there is going to make you lose some low end power, but what matters is how much. ;)

And you have proof of this or is it merely a theory?

And yes, I'm in a confrontational mood today so you better pack a lunch.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Had to jerk the slack out of an engineer this morning and it kinda set the tone for the rest of today.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Subscribing...to all of SD's posts today:beerdrink:...I quit smoking 12 days ago, and I need some enjoyment to keep my mind off of it

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
And you have proof of this or is it merely a theory?

And yes, I'm in a confrontational mood today so you better pack a lunch.

A theory that I am fairly confident in, based on how cams move your powerband up. ;)

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
A theory that I am fairly confident in, based on how cams move your powerband up. ;)

dumbass_cert.gif

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
SD: Typo in your certificate... "Feint" is either a noun or a verb, with a connotation of deceit, as in a motion made to force an opponent to react to a non-existent threat. "Faint," on the other hand, used as an adjective like in the certificate, means feeble, or slight...

Sorry, I just had to!!

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
SD: Typo in your certificate... "Feint" is either a noun or a verb, with a connotation of deceit, as in a motion made to force an opponent to react to a non-existent threat. "Faint," on the other hand, used as an adjective like in the certificate, means feeble, or slight...

Sorry, I just had to!!

Now it looks like both of us have a comeback in store from him. LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back