Best spark plug

Discussion in '2011+ Ford Mustang V6 3.7L Tech' started by elevensies, Nov 15, 2021.

1. elevensies

elevensies Junior Member

Stupid question really, but you guys have way more experience with these v6 than I do.
    What's the best plug please

Iv had ngk in just about everything I own, but sometimes they not always the best...

So advice please

2. Robert Larimer

Robert Larimer Member

It's hard to beat the OEM ones.
    Autolite XP Iridium Spark Plug XP5363

3. elevensies

elevensies Junior Member

Thank you

4. Midlife Crises

Midlife Crises Senior Member

If you like NGK they make an Iridium plug that worked fine for me.

5. Pentalab

Pentalab forum member

I use Brisk silver plugs myself. Once installed on my 2010 GT, the misfires (from oem plugs) as indicated on my digital aeroforce gauges (plugged into OBD port) dropped to zero.

Rugermack and Kobie like this.
  6. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

E3!

7. jewc75

jewc75 S197 Junkie S197 Team Member

not funny

8. Rugermack

Rugermack Junior Member

e3's melted in my car. Go brisk

9. DieHarder

DieHarder Member

Yeah, on the brisk train. Expensive...for sure. But the problems they solve speaks volumes. Never had an issue with any of them since I switched. Even when I had one freeze in the plug well I was still able to get it out without damage with an air impact. Really thought I was going to break it with a breaker bar. Lesson learned; a tiny bit of anti-seize on the threads goes a long way preventing any issues getting them out.

elevensies likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.