Bully hits blind kid, get bell rung, bell ringer gets suspended

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Agree. Fucking superintendents making 6 figures and hiding behind every fucking rule they can. To scared to actually earn the money they are being paid.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The issue is the person or group (school board?) that implements zero tolerance rules. Any good rule has to be have room to account for the facts of the specific situation that occurred. Reacting without considering those facts is stupid.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Fuckin coward, he should have been curb stomped.
lol @ suspending for helping.
We're so fucked as a planet.

Will51

forum member
Reaction score
It's not a big deal he was suspended for a few days, but, he was also kicked off the football team. The bully got exactly what he deserved, being a bully is bad enough, but punching a blind kid in the face? That's a whole nother level of being a coward.

Last edited:

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I told my wife that if either of our kids gets in trouble for defending him or her self, they will not be punished at home. There will also be a very unpleasant conversation at school. On the flip side, if they punch someone for no good reason they will not have a pleasant home life for a few days.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
First of all I wouldn't live in Kalifornia, secondly if my child was the defender and he got the punishment, I'd give everybody at that school a piece of my mind then pull my kid out of that craphole.

nawagner

forum member
Reaction score
I told my wife that if either of our kids gets in trouble for defending him or her self, they will not be punished at home. There will also be a very unpleasant conversation at school. On the flip side, if they punch someone for no good reason they will not have a pleasant home life for a few days.

I have always raised my kids the same. I've told my son directly that he do whatever he feels is need to protect himself or anyone else he thinks needs help and I'll stand behind him. If he's the instigator, look out!

How much have we taught kids to help those that need it and this kid does and gets shit for it. That is BS and that school, principal, and school board would have a whole lot of me in their face until they made it right!

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
That kid that stuck up for the blind boy did the right thing and I personally believe mister bully got off easy only getting punched in the face and shoved once

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
That kid that stuck up for the blind boy did the right thing and I personally believe mister bully got off easy only getting punched in the face and shoved once

Did you see the video? I wouldn't call it "easy". He got LAID OUT! And that's is just fine by me.

I hate to even watch the video because I don't like to see kids suffer (any of them), but the punishment he got fit the crime.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is I think he deserves much worse for picking on someone that's blind

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you see the video? I wouldn't call it "easy". He got LAID OUT! And that's is just fine by me.

I hate to even watch the video because I don't like to see kids suffer (any of them), but the punishment he got fit the crime.

One punch. I think he got off easy. I've had worse ass whippings from my older brother.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
One punch. I think he got off easy. I've had worse ass whippings from my older brother.

Did your brother get arrested? I am not saying he didn't deserve it,not saying he shouldn't have his ass beat for doing what he did. I'm just saying I don't like seeing any of it. He got hurt pretty bad AND got arrested. I am pretty sure he got what was coming to him.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
When I was in high school there was one kid who decided to pick on a middle schooler in a wheel chair and processed to knock his hat off n make fun of him trying to pick it up well mr cool kid found out just how cool he was for that stunt...so the point is it happens with kids picking on those that are disabled because they think it makes them cool...all it does is make them look like jackasses

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back