Car talk/Jenro's

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Anyone going to Jenro's today to hang out? Seems like most people get there at about 400pm.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I usually try to hit it on the weekend but think I might forgo that in order to check out New Port News. I have to balance family and car time so there won't be time for both. As for getting there, I usually leave the house around 5:30 - 6 and there is usually a good amount of people there. I think 4 may be a little early

rayS197

Reaction score
We got home around 5.15 from the Chrome Pony Show in Elizabeth City. A lot of nice cars there. daughter didnt want to go back out as I expected. wanna try and set something up for next weekend??

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
We got home around 5.15 from the Chrome Pony Show in Elizabeth City. A lot of nice cars there. daughter didnt want to go back out as I expected. wanna try and set something up for next weekend??

Sounds good!

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
I should be up there this Saturday at about 5pm after I get off work. My buddy will be in town with his new '11.

Anyone else going to be there?

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
I should be up there this Saturday at about 5pm after I get off work. My buddy will be in town with his new '11.

Anyone else going to be there?

Sweet need to find a good place for all of us to hang out and car talk

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going there or Hardees in Hampton.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL..thought you forgot about that!

Where are you showing up-Jenro's are Hampton?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got it..although you seem interested in the TVS for sale which means you would not need the plenum cover...decisions, decisions!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
going FI is a dream just not sure what direction I want to go. FI and all that money, or just cam it out with some FRPPs and have a comfortable 350 or so at the wheels which would be a total new car to what I have now with close to 300 RWHP, leaning a little more towards cams.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had the Hot Rod cams/Kooks LT's/Catted H pipe and was putting 320/303 down through and automatic so if you did the HR cams, FRPP intake, LT's and a BBK 62mm TB I bet you would be close to the 350 mark.

I picked up 33 hp/3 tq with the cams/LT's...I know I lost some dyno numbers due to the 410 gears and the TC.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Yep that is what I thought and that like I said would be like a totally new car and alot less than going FI. I don't know yet, also kinda considered with the breathing issues with the FRPP intake, so that may have to wait until Ford figures something out on that. Just gotta search out the cams and go from there.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After watching the intake on Jeremy's car and in talking to Mike who is building/tuning my car I am not afraid of it...on Jeremy's it only does it on a quick blip of the throttle, watched a 600 hp run and it survived so it should be ok.

When I bought the HR cams I got them from American Muscle for around $700 shipped but have not seen them that cheap for a while...CJ Pony parts have them for $749 shipped which is not bad...I have done/been involved with 5 cam swaps, they are not that hard so you can save some money by DIY and no better time to do the intake swap as when you do the cam swap!

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I suggest we meet at a Hooters once every few weeks to hang out and talk about cars. The one in Chesapeake has the most options for parking a few Stangs but I think Military Hwy might be the most central location. Having arranged a ton of car hang outs in Miami I have found that if you talk to the manager of a location and see what his slow nights are they are willing to block off some parking for things like this. Let me know what you guys think and I'll get it started.

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Everytime I got to Hooters it's hard to even find 1 parking spot at any of the local locations..lol. Drives me nuts!! Love that place though.

:beerdrink:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back