Cars and Coffee in Va.Beach

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Cars and Coffee first Sat. of every month 7:30 am to 10:30 am. La Promenade Shops 1860 Laskin Rd. Va. Beach. Anyone going or has been to this. We have a few going this Sat.

VistaStang

Reaction score
Man I didn't even see this thread until now. I was there, I talked to a few guys that said they were on here, but I didn't get the names. Whoever it was, I wanna say thanks because as soon as my wife heard the cams in your cars, she was sold LOL.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Is this going on this Sat still and is anyone locals going? Lets meet up this Saturday for coffee everyone or we can all do to breakfast since Jenros will be too cold.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
Is this going on this Sat still and is anyone locals going? Lets meet up this Saturday for coffee everyone or we can all do to breakfast since Jenros will be too cold.
you buying, sounds good!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh...that's right....the mysterious "I had a CEL" excuse....LOL!

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Oh...that's right....the mysterious "I had a CEL" excuse....LOL!

What are you talking about? That had nothing to do with it plus he had his child with him. Plus you guys have traction issues. Ditch 1 Greg 0 !!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when you over power your tires, something you will never have to worry about.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
That's what happens when you over power your tires, something you will never have to worry about.
i over powered my factory tires when i had brenspeed tune and gears, it does not take much. so i put some better meat under the ass end. with my mods now i need some more meat. shit thats why i would run you 500-600hp boys with skinny ass factory tires in a min. the best was the gt500 my brother looked at, 750 rwhp with stock tires.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back