Chemical Guys Mr.Pink Shampoo

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Great daily wash shampoo, like it a lot.

Suds up like Honeydew, cleans about as good as citrus wash but safe on the paint and even leaves a small layer of protection like Maxi Suds II.

It's extra slick so it reduces chances of scratching when washing.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
so there is no fear of stripping wax/ sealants with this. I've been using the citris wash diluted and it's a very good wash, but it would be nice to have a daily that I don't have to worry about stripping off my wax etc.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
so there is no fear of stripping wax/ sealants with this. I've been using the citris wash diluted and it's a very good wash, but it would be nice to have a daily that I don't have to worry about stripping off my wax etc.

ph neutral, works in a traditional wash bucket or foam cannon.

CG also makes a variant of citrus wash, called citrus wash daily, which will not strip no matter the ratio, within reason.

blk5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I used mr pink last week and i like it as well. I like it better than maxi suds 2

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
I think Chemical Guys needs to make more shampoos

But seriously, Jay didn't get back to me when I asked him about this so I'm glad for the review.

Currently I have Honeydew Snow Foam for maintenance washes with the gun, Citrus Wash II for stripping in the foam gun, a bottle of Lots O' Bubbles that I got for free and have yet to actually use, and Ultimate Wash and Wax (I think) as my wash mitt soap. How does Mr. Pink stack up, and what do I need to tell my brain in order to justify another soap

blk5.0

forum member
Reaction score
like seer said its extra slick and tons of bubbles. you can tell ur brain its only 8.99 thats pretty cheap. lol

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I think Chemical Guys needs to make more shampoos

But seriously, Jay didn't get back to me when I asked him about this so I'm glad for the review.

Currently I have Honeydew Snow Foam for maintenance washes with the gun, Citrus Wash II for stripping in the foam gun, a bottle of Lots O' Bubbles that I got for free and have yet to actually use, and Ultimate Wash and Wax (I think) as my wash mitt soap. How does Mr. Pink stack up, and what do I need to tell my brain in order to justify another soap

me or a different jay?

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
says currently out of stock at autoality. T.T

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back