Chemical Guys Mr.Pink Shampoo

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Finally back at my house for good. I really need to get into a good kit for a not too expensive price to start detailing it up! Just bought a bunch of CG microfibers n pads.

Ill have to snag this too.

4.6fan

forum member
Reaction score
I need to grab some of that, my buddy loves that stuff

sd_fox_racer

Reaction score
thanks for review i wanted to compare it to maxi suds ill buy a bottle since there san diego location is near me. how do you like Black?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for review i wanted to compare it to maxi suds ill buy a bottle since there san diego location is near me. how do you like Black?

If you liked Lava, and own a dark car, you will like Black. It is a more liquid paste though, so it spreads easier on a foam pad whether by hand or da. Black has dark fillers, so is meant for darker colored vehicles, although it will work well on a white car.

Black is one of the few actual color infused waxes that accentuate the lines of a darker vehicle.

sd_fox_racer

Reaction score
If you liked Lava, and own a dark car, you will like Black. It is a more liquid paste though, so it spreads easier on a foam pad whether by hand or da. Black has dark fillers, so is meant for darker colored vehicles, although it will work well on a white car.

Black is one of the few actual color infused waxes that accentuate the lines of a darker vehicle.

thanks im going to give it a try i have lava and love it

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
Tried CG Black last weekend on a customers car and the results were amazing! Great wax and easy to use too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I looked on Chemical Guys and they didn't have a gallon of it on there. Got a link? I thought I saw Autoality but it was out of stock.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I looked on Chemical Guys and they didn't have a gallon of it on there. Got a link? I thought I saw Autoality but it was out of stock.

Call. They have inventory issues splitting between that and detailers club.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Jay. I'm just starting my first DA detail and will add the Black.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I really, really like the Mr. Pink shampoo. It works extremely well in a foam cannon. 30 oz water, 2.5 oz Mr. Pink and it was insane. I washed my jet skis with it and I had probably 60 - 70% left over.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I need to pick some of this mr pink up. I was going to order online but its out if stock at autoality. Ill have to stop by chemical guys in a couple of days and see if they have some.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
I need to pick some of this mr pink up. I was going to order online but its out if stock at autoality. Ill have to stop by chemical guys in a couple of days and see if they have some.

Give Eric a call. Sometimes he has it in stock but hasn't updated the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Just used this product for the first time on the wife's car. It seems to work really well and it smells delightful. Lots if suds doing a bucket wash.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back