Clicking/flickering

Jcg_3v94

Reaction score
So i finally fixed the issue i had with my battery light/ check charging system. I noticed a clicking noise in passenger fuse box, when clicking occurs my dash lights and head lights turn on and off really fast. Any ideas? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
did you mess with the fuse box in your diagnosis?

Carroll28ac

Reaction score
Does it happen when other electronics are running like headlights, air conditioning, or anything like that.

Jcg_3v94

Reaction score
Does it happen when other electronics are running like headlights, air conditioning, or anything like that.

Its always random, but i have noticed when my stereo is on it does it more often

07 Boss

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a faulty relay.

Is there an actual relay or is it controlled through the SJB? Reason why I ask is I haven't had headlights in a while, or a horn for that matter. I figured it was the infamous water rusting the SJB. I just wired my HID headlights into my fog lights and have been turning them on for headlights. The horn I could care less about. I was going to pull the SJB for inspection and cleaning, just haven't gotten around to doing it. But if there is a separate relay I will look at that first.

Jcg_3v94

Reaction score
Is there an actual relay or is it controlled through the SJB? Reason why I ask is I haven't had headlights in a while, or a horn for that matter. I figured it was the infamous water rusting the SJB. I just wired my HID headlights into my fog lights and have been turning them on for headlights. The horn I could care less about. I was going to pull the SJB for inspection and cleaning, just haven't gotten around to doing it. But if there is a separate relay I will look at that first.

Its my accessory relay in the fuse box by passenger door, its constantly clicking really fast cause my radio and headlights to turn on and off, i put my defroster relay on there to see if it would fix the issue but it did not, not to sure how to diagnose.

07 Boss

Reaction score
All of your interior functions are controlled by the SJB. I'm betting water intrusion has corroded it. Have you had any moisture on the passenger carpet? Pull the SJB and check the backside for rust.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back