Complete 2007 Mustang GT brake take-off.

MrBhp

Reaction score
So glad to say these damn things are.....

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

More like given away. $18.27. But I don't have to carry the frign 100 lb. box to another state, again! SOLD!!

I recently replaced my front and rear brakes with BBK's. So I have all these parts from the take-off that need a new home. I'm willing to part with them for $25 plus shipping. Items included are all 4 rotors (Ford rotors, not cheapos), all 4 calipers with pads, all mounting brackets, all hoses, all nuts and bolts, and e-brake cables. The rear passenger rotor was starting to groove. Not like the gopher on Caddy Shack, but more like the metal from the pad contacting it. It should clean up just fine with a turning. I had no wobble in the steering wheel, so the fronts are not warped. The front pads still have some life in them, but the rear pads are toast. I have other stuff for sale, I would make someone a package deal on multiple items. These are in Texas. 77657
oldbrakes.JPG

Last edited:

MrBhp

Reaction score
Ok you V6 guys, these are headed for the dumpster. Going once....

MrBhp

Reaction score
Sorry SVT. I wasn't getting updates for this. It just came thru.

MrBhp

Reaction score
Bump. I didn't throw them in the dumpster after all. Still for sale for a limited time. Every thing I have is now in southeast Texas. I'm here to the 27th of March.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back