Convincing the Wife to Buy a Saleen Series VI

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just want to know where all of you guys found the girls that make all the cash?!

Dont get me wrong, I love my wife but she's a teacher. But with that said..... Daddy decides what gets spent on the toys!! lol

yeah..... im kidding, im whipped:kinky:

06gt4rad

forum member
Reaction score
I do not know what the teachers back in your neck of the woods make but out here in California they make BANK!!
Once they get to their 5 year tenure most make over 100k per year.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I do not know what the teachers back in your neck of the woods make but out here in California they make BANK!!
Once they get to their 5 year tenure most make over 100k per year.

Well let me just tell you........ MY WIFE DONT MAKE THAT!!!
They are doin backflips if they make half of that here in southern Missouri. But you said it all when you said neck of the woods because thats where we live (in the woods!)

Shawn

Last edited:

06gt4rad

forum member
Reaction score
Well 50k ain't nothing to scoff about. I would take that in a minute. Teachers here start off making about 40k per year last i checked anyway. I am certain it has gone up since then considering that was about 6 years ago. Not to mention they can practically get away with murder before being fired once they have their tenure. It's ridiculous.

I commend your wife for taking on such a task of teaching the children nowadays.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry SD, I didn't hear you, I was watching the videos of Joes car running a 9.85@ 135
With how much boost? And just how big is that engine? Yeah...thought so. Keep watching, Slick. The boss said one season on the stock setup then I could pretty much build whatever I want. Once we're done at PRI.......the real fun begins.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My man will never hear me tell him "no" to a car mod. Unless it makes the car look ghetto, and then we'll have to talk....

Teachers in any field, earn what they make and then some.

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
I just want to know where all of you guys found the girls that make all the cash?!

My wife is a Med/Surg RN at Robert Wood Johnson Hamilton, studying online at University of Deleware for her PRN. Trust me, for as much money as she makes, the husband suffers through the insanely stressful schooling.

06gt4rad

forum member
Reaction score
My wife is a Med/Surg RN at Robert Wood Johnson Hamilton, studying online at University of Deleware for her PRN. Trust me, for as much money as she makes, the husband suffers through the insanely stressful schooling.

And the long hours I am sure

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Unless it makes the car look ghetto, and then we'll have to talk....
Ok...let's talk about those gawdy chrome foglight rings you've got there, girlie. :roflmao:

Chris@JDM said:
At least she's schooling for something worthwhile. Ex #1 studied for a double major. "Psychobitch" and "Money-Grabbing-Greedy-Whore".

Graduated with honors in both. :wtf:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok...let's talk about those gawdy chrome foglight rings you've got there, girlie. :roflmao:

Okay, okay....so they weren't my BEST mod, geez. They're stuck for good, okay??? I'll distract you from the fogs by other means....

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didnt read all this drivel... but IMO, if you need permission = EPIC FAIL! /

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
With how much boost? And just how big is that engine? Yeah...thought so. Keep watching, Slick. The boss said one season on the stock setup then I could pretty much build whatever I want. Once we're done at PRI.......the real fun begins.

Motor is a little 298! 12lbs I think.........

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
yeah I thought I get paid pretty generously being as useless as I am and it makes me wonder why I even bother working. should just go back to school and become a nurse

06gt4rad

forum member
Reaction score
yeah I thought I get paid pretty generously being as useless as I am and it makes me wonder why I even bother working. should just go back to school and become a nurse

No thanks could not deal with being around sick people day in and day out.

Like i said I commend your wife for doing so it truly take a special person to get into this line of work.

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
After hearing some stories of her everyday work it has very little to do with nursing and a lot to do with adult day care, mostly insane old people who can't see or hear and have no control of their body functions and who have no idea where they are or their surroundings.

I would kill patients on a daily basis. There would be a pile of bodies under the second story windows.

06gt4rad

forum member
Reaction score
After hearing some stories of her everyday work it has very little to do with nursing and a lot to do with adult day care, mostly insane old people who can't see or hear and have no control of their body functions and who have no idea where they are or their surroundings.

I would kill patients on a daily basis. There would be a pile of bodies under the second story windows.

That would be more humane in my book.

Why is it that we can put our animals to sleep to ease their suffering but not the ones we love.

Things are all screwed up

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After hearing some stories of mostly insane old people who can't see or hear and have no control of their body functions and who have no idea where they are.

SO.......... LIKE............. The bathroom? They just poop in the hallway? lol

The nurse field is definately not for me, I dont do wipen asses!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back