coyote swap 05 mustang gt

Discussion in 'Hardcore Tech=*MOTOR SWAPS*' started by fordave, Nov 12, 2017.

1. fordave

fordave dna (ford) S197 Team Member

hey guys I figured id share my coyote swap into my 05 mustang gt with you guys
    here are a list of some upgrades to the engine
    steve dirchman sleeves
    dianmond pistons 11.1
    manley I beams
    total air flow heads
    l and m cams
    and a bunch more
    trans is a t56 magnum with gear driven pump
    dss driveshaft
    and a crap load of suspension upgrades

also a hellion twin turbo kit
    I will keep sharing pics as I get the car together

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. fordave

here is the motor and trans getting ready to get put in its new home

Attached Files:

3. fordave

freshened up the engine bay with new paint witch I should of done before I put the engine in but realized after how bad it looked

Attached Files:

4. swflastang05

swflastang05 Back for More

Looks like a damn nice build! I'm in Cape Coral, have to check it out sometime. You posted in the wrong section though, this is for when you're trying to sell some parts..

5. fordave

anybody want to help out with this spagetti lol

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  6. fordave

I have been trying to figure out how to start a thread in the right location but cant seem to get it right still learning how to use the forum lol

7. swflastang05

One of the mods will move it, no worries. You might catch a little shit from some of the smart asses around here, but at least you didn't post in the tech section, then you would be in for a ride for sure. In any case, that looks like a nice build, I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together, maybe see it in person some day.

8. fordave

thanks man yea I cant wait till its done, getting the itch to drive her

9. Wes06

Wes06 forum member

yea im wondering myself how he found it in the for sale section......lol

<throws shit>
    is that what you mean swflastang?

10. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

Damn bro Id like to see this too. Do you ever go to the meets on saturday nights? I think theyre on gladeolus, though Ive never been. Id make the trip if you guys are coming out one night.

11. swflastang05

Yeah, I think so LOL

I haven't been to any local Saturday night meets for years lol. Years ago I was out until 2am+ doing that but now I'm old, tired and lazy I guess. I'd be down to meet up sometime though. OP sorry to hijack your thread.

12. fordave

yea ive been out to the meets, its been about a year now, since then they have replaced the location, these young boys driving moms car act stupid out there and cause to much of a headache and heat if you know what I mean lol

13. fordave

we can definitely get up and meet to check out our cars, I'm probably looking at late dec early jan before I'm done, some one screwed me up pretty bad on my turbo kit and had me waiting for 5 month till I finally had enough and got my money back, should be taking delivery of the hellion twin turbo kit some time next week and wrapping up the build begins

14. Gabe

Gabe Whippled Coyote

I'm trying to figure out 2 things:

Why is there no price listed in this for-sale thread?

How was the OP allowed to post in this section with only 37 posts currently, less than 30 before this thread where he has 8 posts in it already?
    I thought the requirement for being allowed to post in this section was more than 30 posts, guess I was wrong.

Also, OP needs to have paper with screen name in the pics of a for-sale thread.

:insane:

15. Wes06

Wes06 forum member

this isnt a sale ad, its a "look at what im doing" that somehow wound up in for sale section
    dave's slacking

16. fordave

yea some how I managed to start this thread here
    I was hoping 1 of the mods would move it for me

17. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

Cool, maybe there are more forum members in the Lee/Collier area down to get together one night.

Yea I hear some crazy stuff about the Ft Myers meets. The friday meet here in Naples can get pretty wild sometimes. Lots of fights, someone got arrested for having sex in his mommys mercedes lol, some kid almost lost an eye while being jumped and a truck caught on fire during a truck pull haha. They just moved it to the target on immokalee next to 75 and its quieted down some. A lot less idiots go to this spot for some reason.

18. RocketcarX

RocketcarX 95% of my weight is fuel

It's in the "for sale" section because he's selling dreams and you don't need no fancy post count for that...the lack of a listed price? Well son, dreams are priceless.

19. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

Nailed it! LOL!!!

20. swflastang05

^^This is the exact type of bullshit that I have zero interest in attending. On another note, I cant believe nobody's moved this to another section yet, slackers!!