Coyote swap TR3650 speed sensor??? What to do?

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I plan on using the 4.6 compressor and just wiring accordingly, and using the Coyote transducer switch, I suppose you didn't have that luxury using the 4.6 compressor since your was a 4.0, correct?
I had both, the coyote transducer and the 4.0. Only the plug is different. You can use either one. I used the V6 one as I had the plug to fit it.

How are you planning to use the 4.6 compressor? Will it bolt up to the coyote? Will the stretch belt fit? There is no ac belt adjustment on the 5.0.

mattjames

Reaction score
I had both, the coyote transducer and the 4.0. Only the plug is different. You can use either one. I used the V6 one as I had the plug to fit it.

How are you planning to use the 4.6 compressor? Will it bolt up to the coyote? Will the stretch belt fit? There is no ac belt adjustment on the 5.0.

The PBH AC adapter puts the 4.6 compressor inline, belt size I'll have to see what they recommend if it's the stock one or what.

Also good to know the transducer from the 07 will just work, may not even have to empty the system at all.

Last edited:

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
Did what juice said. Bought a new pigtail for the 3650 and connected to the VSO and the second connector and left the 5v just not connected. now have a speedo and just need to adjust With Forescan as the sucker is low.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back